Bizarre Formations

Durkydur
8 posts Last Pick at the Park
I've been experimenting with formations lately because I'm sick of using the same ones every career I do, so I came up with this formation to try out. http://imgur.com/a/7ClAh Silly? Maybe but surprisingly it works really well for me. The reason why I bring this up is have any of you created any unconventional formations? I'd like to try them out for myself. Cheers :smile:

And yes I know the player positions are slightly wonky and not precise, I'll work on it later :smiley:

Comments

• SACanuckinOz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2-4-2-2?

Bizarre indeed.
  • Caltson
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Durkydur wrote: »
    I've been experimenting with formations lately because I'm sick of using the same ones every career I do, so I came up with this formation to try out. http://imgur.com/a/7ClAh Silly? Maybe but surprisingly it works really well for me. The reason why I bring this up is have any of you created any unconventional formations? I'd like to try them out for myself. Cheers :smile:

And yes I know the player positions are slightly wonky and not precise, I'll work on it later :smiley:

Your formation looks like a big arrow pointing towards your own goal(keeper). Like a big sign saying 'score here!' :p

Anyhow, I agree that playing with the formations can give interesting results. I didn't create an all-new formation, but I edited my formation so that it can easily switch between 3 defenders (putting high pressure on the defense of my opponent) and 5 defenders (to keep control / counter / ...)
    The basic formations just seem to miss something, or I'm doing it wrong.
  • Durkydur
    8 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I wanted to try and do a playthrough without using wingers, starting to regret my decision after playing a few matches with this formation. Don't really have the funds to buy them right now since I've just been promoted to the prem with Portsmouth lol :smile:
  • ProJoe
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2017
    Trying to be the next Pep? ;)