Old Bug/Glitch from fifa 2012 is back! NIFs getting IF rating ingame#Chemgate 2.0? (video)

Wiel Coerver
714 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2017
The bug is back all the way from fifa 2012, when I mention this to EA Grouly (Dev/Mod) or however you write it back then, he send it to the studio's and eventually a patch came out. Really weird that I found this out happening again , but then 5 years later in 2017 ( flashbacks, this is weird )

The bug is :

I have an inform in my team , then opponent the normal version, then the normal version also get the stats of the Infrom version.

I checked a few times now, and as excample the last match this guy had normal mane and schmeichel , i had OTW Mane and 86 Schmeichel. Then i checked the player ratings during and after the match.... all his players ratings where normal. But his Mane and Schmeichel had the ratings of the IF.
Also happend in an other match the guy had normal Kante and i had OTW Kante , his Kante had the higher rating also .

Back then they first tried to say , yeah thats only visual , the stats are the same , until i came up with ingame stats proof. Then they patched it .

Need more testing and proof, but if you guys can check also thanks!

For the ones that dont know you can check the player overal ratings when you go to preformance when the game is paused or after the match

Edit : Did some more testing , play a friend squad type of match in FUT

Oooepsss ! :neutral: Now i only need the ingame stat and not the rating. Gonna test it now with a friend

Post edited by Wiel Coerver on

Comments

• Maybe you just suck and the dude with NIF is better than you :)
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    Maybe you just suck and the dude with NIF is better than you :)

Best comment ever ! Yeah i suck so bad at this game that his player overall rating goes up, but only of the players i have and IF version of :)
  • To be clear this is not the 99 all player rating cheat from PC !
  • JayWagz
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I remeber this is 12, i'd always cart the Over used IF's NIF on my bench and sub them in. Hope its not still in it though
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    You do know that it WAS just a visual bug in FUT12, right? They weren't lying.

Besides, this one will be pretty easy to debunk since we now have a move that can only be performed by players with at least 86 dribbling (no touch step over).

Don't use a chem style that boost dribbling and then wait until you play someone with the inform version of your card that has 86 dribbling (TIF Icardi, IF Nainggolan I think, to mention a few) and try to do the no touch step over. (This method will work if the NIF actually becomes a copy of the IF in-game)

Or, to make it even easier, since I guess you're saying the stats change (you mention his Kante being the higher rated one even though you have the OTW and he had the NIF), my SIF Nainggolan shouldn't be able to perform the no touch step over whenever I'm playing a NIF Nainggolan? (This method will work if the cards swap stats with each other in-game)
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    Rick wrote: »

Besides, this one will be pretty easy to debunk since we now have a move that can only be performed by players with at least 86 dribbling (no touch step over).

Don't use a chem style that boost dribbling and then wait until you play someone with the inform version of your card that has 86 dribbling (TIF Icardi, IF Nainggolan I think, to mention a few) and try to do the no touch step over. (This method will work if the NIF actually becomes a copy of the IF in-game)

Or, to make it even easier, since I guess you're saying the stats change (you mention his Kante being the higher rated one even though you have the OTW and he had the NIF), my SIF Nainggolan shouldn't be able to perform the no touch step over whenever I'm playing a NIF Nainggolan? (This method will work if the cards swap stats with each other in-game)

it was not only visual, i did testing and ingamestat proof also in 2012 also ( my forum name is/was also IngameStatsFreak , back then you had for excample CB Onouha who had 99 longshots and freekick , his normal had 40 orso, and many other tests
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017

it was not only visual, i did testing and ingamestat proof also in 2012 also ( my forum name is/was also IngameStatsFreak , back then you had for excample CB Onouha who had 99 longshots and freekick , his normal had 40 orso, and many other tests
    How can you have in-game stat proof of a visual bug? That's literally the bug! The in-game stats!

But yeah, I told you what you need to do to prove whether this is visual or not. Your friend buy an inform version of a player that has over 86 dribbling and you buy the NIF version of the same player that has less than 86 dribbling. Put like a Sentinel chem style on him and then try to perform the no touch dribbling move.

If you can do it, it's a real and game breaking glitch.

If you can't do it, it's just a visual bug.
  • Back then it was not ONLY visual also ! That was the first reaction of EA , to cover things up , later a patch came out, why would that be ;)
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Back then it was not ONLY visual also ! That was the first reaction of EA , to cover things up , later a patch came out, why would that be ;)
    To get rid of the bug? The visual bug? So people like yourself don't get confused.
  • JayWagz
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lolnthey couldnt get the Kits bug right in 2 patches lol and they waited to do that. If it was visual they wouldnt mind. That glitch for sure worked in 12. Swear by it.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Back then it was not ONLY visual also ! That was the first reaction of EA , to cover things up , later a patch came out, why would that be ;)
    To get rid of the bug? The visual bug? So people like yourself don't get confused.

Was there proof that it was only visual?

Because EA isn't exactly forthcoming with patch notes and acknowledging bugs. To this day they've never actually stated what the chem glitch was, nor did the patch notes say what was wrong or what was fixed.
  • Many people tested it back then and it was not only visual. But anyway i hope this time it is otherwise we and EA have a BIG issue again.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    This bug was GOAT

Iirc your player received an UP in game when your opponent had the same player in the same position but his card was a SIF for example, and yours was a NIF
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    This bug was GOAT

Iirc your player received an UP in game when your opponent had the same player in the same position but his card was a SIF for example, and yours was a NIF

yeah and now its back, Rating for sure , performance ingame dont know yet. What do you have to say about that ?

GOAT 2.0 ?
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    This bug was GOAT

yeah and now its back, Rating for sure , performance ingame dont know yet. What do you have to say about that ?

GOAT 2.0 ?

If I can make a player happy who have nif payet or nif iborra to let his play like my special card, Im happy for the lad.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    This bug was GOAT

GOAT 2.0 ?

If I can make a player happy who have nif payet or nif iborra to let his play like my special card, Im happy for the lad.

everybody needs to witness iborras greatness right
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope I come up a against if martial if he gets totw
  • FatZeddd
    524 posts Sunday League Hero
    Funnily enough numerous times when I've had a better version of the other persons i could swear they switched haha but seriously nothing would surprise me with EA, cannot be trusted!
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017

Or, to make it even easier, since I guess you're saying the stats change (you mention his Kante being the higher rated one even though you have the OTW and he had the NIF), my SIF Nainggolan shouldn't be able to perform the no touch step over whenever I'm playing a NIF Nainggolan? (This method will work if the cards swap stats with each other in-game [\quote]

It wasn't just a visual bug. I think when you were the home team, the away team got your informs. The visual bug theory didn't last for long and it was very much the ea ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kissers that bought that line. I'm almost certain it was proven
    Post edited by OfficerJimlahey on
  • Zambo9
    5641 posts Big Money Move
    wtf
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Ker_Mit wrote: »
    This bug was GOAT

GOAT 2.0 ?

Ker_Mit wrote: »
    This bug was GOAT

GOAT 2.0 ?

Nobody will be using Iborra's normal card though will they?
  • And nobody did some testing 12 hours later , great ! Keep up the good work, you plebs .
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    Okey home now and the testing has started , sofar the NIF brozovic could do the step over ... but not gonna make full conclusions jet ... you plebs
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    So far the following stuff came up ,played online friendly matches FUT with a friend.

When SIF Brozovic is on the home team on the away team the NIF had 88 rating and could do the step over

When NIF Brozovic was on the home team he had 79 rating and the SIF 85 on the away team but still could do the step over.

When NIF brozovic play the TOTW challenge SIF brozovic he could not do the step over.

We also had NIF koulibaly 82 and Keita Balde 78 in one team, and the TOTT africa versions 84 and 81 in the other .Their ingame overall ratings did not change for the normal version no matter playing home or away

So maybe overall ratings dont change with MOTM and other versions then TOTW/ OTW

Done for now PSG- BARCA it is

• Zambo9
    5641 posts Big Money Move
    But are the ingame stats changing ingame?
  • No only the overall rating, in certain cases. The hosting part has allot to do with it.
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which chem style are you using?
  • Wiel Coerver
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    kijsberg wrote: »
    Which chem style are you using?

No chem style on NIF brozovic, he has 81 dribble, plus basic chem is max 85 dribble
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    So wait why is this a big deal? the players dont actually get the stats of the inform (of the opponent) right so whats the point
  • sturges12345
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    So wait why is this a big deal? the players dont actually get the stats of the inform (of the opponent) right so whats the point

read above it states that it does get that stats