The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Messi NIF ??

djrexdk
209 posts Sunday League Hero
How is he ??

Was lucky to pack him today in my weekly packs :)

But i have no La Liga squad, just at couple of Untradeables, actually i got Aleix Vidal and Rafinha to pair him with!

Comments

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I really enjoyed using him. Can slip right past defenders and scores for fun. But if you depend on size and strength then he probably won't work for you. If you try and hold up with him he will get knocked off the ball fairly quickly
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Best at CAM IMO, his Sprint speed/ Strength is what I disliked the Most about him at ST. His Dribbling is Second to none though
  • djrexdk
    Thx guys, Think i'll keep for a while, and give him a try !!
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    realllly good player enjoyed having him tbh
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Packed Messi in the weekly packs? What's that - a 7.5k pack?
  • djrexdk
    Dado BL wrote: »

I have 2 Gold Jumbo Packs for 20 weeks or something, but i can see it ended for some now, but i started playing fifa 17 14 days after the release, so think this week or next week will be my last weekly packs !!
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep him, he is amazing when the game is smooth and lagg free.
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    djrexdk wrote: »

I have 2 Gold Jumbo Packs for 20 weeks or something, but i can see it ended for some now, but i started playing fifa 17 14 days after the release, so think this week or next week will be my last weekly packs !!

how did you get weekly pack? They expired last week.
  • djrexdk
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    djrexdk wrote: »

how did you get weekly pack? They expired last week.

As i wrote !! I just started playing fut 14 days after The release, so i Think i have this and maybe next week with free packs !!