The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

NEXT WL

So, what should i do?
Buy a fitness team for about 15k, or fitness cards?

I dont have enough money for a great team, and dont have time for play a offline game or friendly between WL games, so i will play with the fitness team in the WL...

Worth the shot?

Comments

• Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm using fitness cards every weekend. Costs 900 for a bronze fitness card. So 36k in total, but you can use your best team every game.
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    I'm using fitness cards every weekend. Costs 900 for a bronze fitness card. So 36k in total, but you can use your best team every game.

but 36k you won't end up having after the WL.. your best of making a cheap fitness team and play your main team every 2 games and then rotate to your fitness team for 1 game. So initially you'll play with your main squad roughly 25-30 games in the WL, and your fitness roughly 10 games.
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    If it's an EPL weekend you don't need much money, just buy the same 3 players everyone will use. Musa, Smalling, Butland, then surround them with garbage.

Won't even play next weekends WL, going to be so repetitive and boring
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    COLD-187 wrote: »
    If it's an EPL weekend you don't need much money, just buy the same 3 players everyone will use. Musa, Smalling, Butland, then surround them with garbage.

i'm only playing for monthly rewards
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get a friend to quit a friendly so you get free fitness.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move

• PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    Zhyquron wrote: »

but 36k you won't end up having after the WL.. your best of making a cheap fitness team and play your main team every 2 games and then rotate to your fitness team for 1 game. So initially you'll play with your main squad roughly 25-30 games in the WL, and your fitness roughly 10 games.

Yes its what im thinking...
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro

True, it will be really boring, but i need the rewards, so ... :joy:
  • Dexdan
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I picked up a load of squad fitness card a couple of weeks ago. They were going for about 850, just use one every other game. So use 20 in total costing me around 17k. Make more than that in match coins