Just watch the game....

FletchSUFC
1028 posts Professional
I'm not going to say a single word that can get me banned from this forum.
I just want this video to do the talking for me.... bearing in mind I'm tired and played absolutely awful with my rest team and my opponent seemed a decent player.
I won too so you can't hit me with the 'you can't take losing'
P.s. Watch the penalty extra carefully haha


Comments

  • Tim1982
    1169 posts Professional
    Shocking decision! But also horrible match to watch generally, arcadey ping pong rubbish. Do you play with full assists?
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    Yeah know what you're saying OP.

    I had an great one against me the other day...I was having one of those games where my opponent has one shot on target and scores but his keeper is saving everything like his life depended on it. I cut in from the wing and pass it to my striker just as he absolutely nails me with a sliding tackle...no pen. my striker shoots and his keeper pulls of another ridiculous save so I think "what the hell!? no penalty?" And carry on playing. Next time play stops his defender, who nailed my player gets yellow carded and the replay shows the foul he just did on me...but I get no penalty? Stuff like that only happens in games like that where you can do no right..or wrong if you're the chosen one. :smile:
  • AliasMaurice
    2399 posts Fans' Favourite
    Check this then.

    I save the penalty, goalkeeper saves follow up so my AI controlled cdm finishes the job seeing as he can't

  • Since we're sharing

  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Shocking decision! But also horrible match to watch generally, arcadey ping pong rubbish. Do you play with full assists?
    I don't change any settings if that's what you mean? And why wouldn't you when AI controls most of the game for you anyway?
  • SanSalah
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    haha what is the point of this thread: You sometimes get unlucky or lucky in a game? You probably played hundreds of games of fifa, you expect every game to play out perfectly as you would expect if you have more shots on target? It's called variance. These kinds of threads come over to me like getting really mad at a coin because it lands on tails three times in a row when flipping it. It should have landed at heads that last time should it not??
  • They Caged Non
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    Smalling and Kante in a 4321, give it a f--king rest.. i have no problems with Scripting etc, what i cant handle is seeing the same cranks online using the same c--t team every single game i play.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    SanSalah wrote: »
    haha what is the point of this thread: You sometimes get unlucky or lucky in a game? You probably played hundreds of games of fifa, you expect every game to play out perfectly as you would expect if you have more shots on target? It's called variance. These kinds of threads come over to me like getting really mad at a coin because it lands on tails three times in a row when flipping it. It should have landed at heads that last time should it not??
    Wtf are you on about?
    The video shows something else that is blatantly obvious!
    And how am I mad when I won?? Hmmm can't seem to win on here... if I lose and complain about this sort of thing I get called a sore loser... if I win and still bring the same problems up you will find something else

  • leon1309
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    And one wonders why Ea decided not to include replay recording any more in fifa...miss the good old times when i could just share my "precious" moments of fifa on the internet...
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    No, the thing about being unlucky in this game is that it is one-sided. And most of the times unlucky things happen 3-4 times in a row and then you concede. You guys can't be defending it. Pro players know how to deal with it against a much less skilled side but if they play on a tournament against equally skilled opponents the same bs happens
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    That bronze bench at the start :s

  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Two generic 4321 PL teams with bronze benches:

    Fv1v9eK.gif
  • FletchSUFC wrote: »
    Wtf are you on about?
    The video shows something else that is blatantly obvious!
    And how am I mad when I won?? Hmmm can't seem to win on here... if I lose and complain about this sort of thing I get called a sore loser... if I win and still bring the same problems up you will find something else

    I'm not accusing you of being mad. I'm talking about bringing up a 'problem' that is really just a random situation on a pitch where a lot is happening. Sometimes it happens in your favor (like your example), sometimes it doesn't. Just try to enjoy the game.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Two generic 4321 PL teams with bronze benches:

    Fv1v9eK.gif
    Rest team... ready for the next WL.... if you watch the video at the beginning you would see my first team
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll be honest, as soon as i saw butland, bailly, kante, smalling and martial in your team i switched off.

    I play them 95% of games, no chance I'm watching a YouTube video of them.
  • This people are funny.
    Use bronze bench to take advantage from others "facing lower rated teams" and moan about momentum.
    Please
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Robmu22 wrote: »
    I'll be honest, as soon as i saw butland, bailly, kante, smalling and martial in your team i switched off.

    I play them 95% of games, no chance I'm watching a YouTube video of them.
    Again... rest team!! You can see my first team at the beginning FFS... have you seen next weeks requirements? Or are you gonna be able to use a non PL team for that??
    The majority of people on this forum are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that just want to hate on everything and not give any decent points to any discussion


  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    This people are funny.
    Use bronze bench to take advantage from others "facing lower rated teams" and moan about momentum.
    Please
    Did you see my bench in that game?? Hahahaha it averages around 88 rated for the bench!
    And that's the whole point of why I would moan isn't it?
    Why would think there's BS there and not try to counter it in every way I can?
    So your point is invalid mate

  • ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    You're not really countering it, you're exploiting it.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    You're not really countering it, you're exploiting it.
    Exploiting what??? The thing that doesn't exist hmmm?

  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    The only thing that's going to change this weekend is the bronze bench :D
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    The only thing that's going to change this weekend is the bronze bench :D
    You think do you?
    There's plenty of bronze PL players mate and their price will go sky high come Friday

  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I saw ultra d counter I almost cried - so damn boring don't anyone else play for enjoyment anymore - damn it's only a game
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    SurferDude wrote: »
    When I saw ultra d counter I almost cried - so damn boring don't anyone else play for enjoyment anymore - damn it's only a game
    Only do it when 2 goals up... which is just normal for any football team no?
    Or should we all go all out attack every game for 90 mins and make it a game of ping pong
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Penalty all day long
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    Penalty all day long
    More about the penalty itself that was amusing... what more can my opponent do apart from dive the correct way for the ball to hit his body and go in
Sign In or Register to comment.