Just played against otw jesus

Silent Singer74
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
I didn't realise he was as op as all the Greek gods put together!!! Wtf ea? He's a 19 year old who's had 3 games!!!

Comments

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    If you breathe on him he loses the ball. Guy is a feather.
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    I EvO I wrote: »

the 78 yes. this 82 however, not as easily at all.
  • Silent Singer74
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He screamed a 30 yarder in and wasn't even facing the right way. Scored another 2 by barging his way through totgs varane and hierro without even trying. The game has played as fast as FIFA 15 tonight too off topic!!
  • ThatOneGuy
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »
    I EvO I wrote: »

the 78 yes. this 82 however, not as easily at all.

disagree, i have his otw and as great as he is. he's pretty weak
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    He's super weak but has amazinf pace, dribbling and has such good attacking positioning!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    He performs miracles
  • Reus
    23561 posts Club Captain
    I can imagine him and IF Andre gray are a nightmare to face

Gray is such a handful when I play him
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played against him and just bodied him up every time he touched the ball. He did nothing but fall down and turn the ball over all game. The rest of the guys team was good, he was a good player, but I battered that card and won the game.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    edited February 2017
    He is quality for me. Packed him tradeable, played 7, 6 Gls, 5 assists. I then packed him untradeable, sold tradeable. Untradeable is on Pld 13, 14 Gls and 5 Assists.
    I hate using PL teams usually, but not only has he made me enjoy PL teams, he has also added a new level of fun to FUT for me.

Don't notice being any weaker than a lot of other pace/skill Str/Wingers.
    The way people go on about his strength, you would think he only has 30 strength and is the only player in the game that can get pushed off the ball.
    I don't try and square up against Smalling, Bailly, Ramos, Varane etc, I play or skill round them. His finishing is great and dribbling smooth af.
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    "Oh my god, I payed 550k for his OTW and now I need to create some hype threads"
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    "Oh my god, I payed 550k for his OTW and now I need to create some hype threads"
    I got him for 70k in that SBC, but I'm never selling and mine averages about a goal per game. ;)
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played 2 this weekend and was nothing special. Felt like an average card tbh. In the right hands he can be dangerous though but for the price, wouldn't you rather neymar?
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    I got 1 from an SBC and 1 from a 55k pack. I basically MADE 350k to get him! :sunglasses: