Why EA change gameplay every week? My FIFA retirement?

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2017
I dont understand this game.... Is the worst FIFA game ever Ive played... 3 weeks ago when the update of the glitch was released I got Élite 1....they finally removed the automathic defending so I was happy because I consider me a great player so in that week many People came to reality and realized how bad they were defending with no IA help.... So I got elite 1 that week.
But here come the real problem, Week by week have been feeling gameplay really bad and heavy, I was thinking that Automático defending cama back.... I got élite 3 and GOLD 1 next weeks.......

But the Nokm café this weekend, now this weekend is Amazing..... Automathic defending has come back very strong......it doesnt matter how good my team is, or what defenders im facing to.... IA is Making his job this week....

I just make a test, I just leave my control and dont touch ANYTHING and surprise!!! my defenders where defending ALONE!!!! So much better than if I control them..... This game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ amazing..... My opponent cant do anything, no space, PERFECT defending....

I made the same test of leaving the controller the week I got Elite 1 and It was really fine.... My defenders didnt move alone and there wasnt IA help and my opponents could score and make clearly chances easily with so many spaces.... It was really nice that the computer didnt help my opponents....

This game is amazing, I really dont understand why EA do this Everyone WEEKEND.... I week the OP move is making longshots, other week the OP move is holding LT/L2 all time, another is just to fun like crazy, other is to wait for a LB/L1 lob pass to your fastest player, and every week is different....

Im 15-5 this weekend and im not playing more this weekend, is fuck1ng HORRIBLE.

Also this weekend I note that players like Musa, Lallana, Martial and many others were really OP! (yes, more than usual!! ) and this make me feel so mad and angry....

Im a consistent FIFA fan playing Online since fifa 08 to date in 360 and One (you can check my Profile on xbox) and Im really sad and angry that EA make this to the game and also the saga year no year....
Is amazing how my Lewandowski cant score to players like Butland, Handanovic, Diego Alves, literally they are like Kahn in his Best.... And my opponents with Musa score longshots to Neuer, lots of rebound goals from my opponents, weird things, delay on FUT Champions, etc....

Im considering not playing more this FIFA 17 and sell all my 4kk coins...... that honestly, is the same having a 30k team than a super team with legends and top players....

It's a waste of time and money, not worth....

THIS GAME IS NOT FUNNY and playable like previous!! Is bored and tired..... Makes you feel stressing while playing..... This game is just MARKETING!!!

What do you think??

You can add me on xbox one and play a game out of ultimate, send me your gamertag by PM

Comments

• LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
  • Rubenr_rs
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    The ai defending has been a huge problem this year, there are countless threads on here and reddit.

Very little has been done to address this issue.
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    I actually think the AI defending is up there with the biggest problems in FIFA. You can literally put your controller down and they do the work for you, but when you try to defend manually your players can't make clean tackles half of the time.
  • B67_grl
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    I actually think the AI defending is up there with the biggest problems in FIFA. You can literally put your controller down and they do the work for you, but when you try to defend manually your players can't make clean tackles half of the time.

this
  • PelzyWelzy
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    JayUnited9 wrote: »

Summed up perfectly.

I honestly have a much harder time scoring when there's no one else playing than when they do.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited February 2017
    This game is so arcade!

Sad but true
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    Arcade isn't the right word (it means it's not realistic which is not necesarry bad, it can be fun), it's just casual game meant for OCD kids, no (football) brain needed to be successful.
  • ozcs_69
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    i second the OP post,

i have a friend that doesnt know how to do manual defending, every week that he does better than me in the WL, i call him and he says yeah, "it's very nice this week, i just hold L2 and do nothing !!!!" 4

how EA is changing gameplay without update is another new secret in the game....
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    EA destroyed the gameplay when they introduced interceptions in fifa 16.
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    LOL, I agree. I have wanted to quit many times already. I guess i havent because i want to see how i do with a mega team.
  • Rubenr_rs
    Up
  • MyHatMyGandhi
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The way I look at it is if you watch good players controlling their manual defending they do still successfully defend attacks.

This leaves me to feel like whatever goes wrong is a combination of player error, custom tactics, or in-game tactics. The great players defend space like they're robots - pretty simple. Like they're the AI.

You watch them play games that end with minimal shots on goal. Is this fun? Not really, if all you want is a casual gaming experience - but as you progress in your own casual game you're going to play against these types. Casual hyper-competitive players in the higher divisions can suck the fun from the game. But that is the point - to win. I found division 2 to be far too competitive for me, I also find the counter attack setting to be the biggest annoyance. To the point I hate it so much I refuse to win by using it. So I inevitability lose. I also lose because I don't defend so great at times - if you can't defend you might as well not be able to score goals. Both are part of the complete distinction of football and so if you suck at one or the other you should lose/win based on your respective ability.

If great players can defend then it's in your interest to try to get better. A tackle that bounces back to your opponent is usually your own bad tackle. I say usually...

Just try to laugh at the game when the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ starts a flying. Don't always expect to win - quit fut champs if the fun to pain ratio is out of balance in favour of raging for 40 games. A few free packs and some coins for a weekend of pain. Seems to me like some weird mass hysterical addiction to something fundamentally unhealthy for all participants.

Regards,

Recovering drug/FIFA addict (that still plays)
  • Choepiechakie
    32982 posts National Team Captain
    How can they change the gameplay without releasing a patch
  • OZero
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    I said so a long time. They added back AI auto defending and everything back to square one. It is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boring again.
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last week it seemed fine but this weekend was like FUT Pre patch. Contain, auto tackle and 1-0 scorelines. Only difference is that PTB is a bit less OP