You ever notice an errant pass always goes straight to a defender?

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
It's almost like the interceptions are programmed into the passing rather than to any defensive abilities. Most of the interceptions happen without the defender having to move an inch. He's just standing still and the ball magnets to him. Ever tried playing a through ball through the gap into space and it goes to the defender's path rather than your attacker's? Ever tried playing a one-two and instead of going straight to your player it goes to a nearby defender instead? That's what I mean. Even if you make a stupid play and try to pass out of your own end the ball will go straight to your opponent. The ball will never go to an empty part of the field.

Comments

• krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    During early access I noticed through balls on the ground were beautiful and went on the right side where your attacker was, and the defenders weren't as OP to intercept everything like you're talking about. No idea why the main game isn't like that...but yeah I agree they rarely have to move. I guess using manual passing would help but I can't bother
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Plenty of my errant passes end up going to a random teammate or straight out of bounds, definitely wouldn't say they home in on an opponent.
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    have you tried manual passing? default is semi assisted or something. not sure if that makes much difference
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Passing is so random now. The game is so unplayable now it's not even funny
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every darn game
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Passing is so random now. The game is so unplayable now it's not even funny

It feels random to me too. One game I'll be stringing passes together and the next games similar pass will miss. It's weird
  • Ttone5722
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Plenty of my errant passes end up going to a random teammate or straight out of bounds, definitely wouldn't say they home in on an opponent.