remove chance to pause when you concede penalty.

bossb0ss
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just earned a penalty in weekend league, opponent paused right away and quit at 0-0.. pretty stupid

Comments

• Felaios
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, he could still turn off the console lol.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11420 posts Has That Special Something
    I've seen people talking about this but it's never happened to me I would be raging lol
  • bossb0ss
    Felaios wrote: »
    Well, he could still turn off the console lol.

at least he will have 5 min waste to run fifa again then

• bossb0ss
    I've seen people talking about this but it's never happened to me I would be raging lol

:D thats how i feel, lost 3 penalty shootouts in last 3 games and then this bs :dizzy:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11420 posts Has That Special Something
    bossb0ss wrote: »

:D thats how i feel, lost 3 penalty shootouts in last 3 games and then this bs :dizzy:

Such a **** thing to do like seriously if you are willing to quit and take a loss why not let the opponent have the win it makes no difference but the type of people that would do that aren't your average decent human being.
  • FifaGeek97
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just earned a penalty in weekend league, opponent paused right away and quit at 0-0.. pretty stupid

You may not have scored it.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    You should get the win it's not right
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    #whatalegend
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero

I lost 8pks in a row one WL if that makes you feel better
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    That just shows that ea has no idea about what they are doing... If you disconnect, tour opponent gets the win, it's obvious. But not ea, they do not function according to normal logic, they just make stuff up. Also, it shows how bad the FIFA community is, by doing stuff like this
  • bossb0ss
    COLD-187 wrote: »

I lost 8pks in a row one WL if that makes you feel better

lol, i lost 10 pens in a row this weekend, and won the 11th lol.
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    happened to me. i was dominating, it was 1-1. he had a lucky goal and no other shots then with 15 mins to go i get a penalty and he gets a red card and he closed app and it ended up as no result. if i won, i would have stayed up. i then had to replay and lost so got relegated. I have evidence of this yet EA did nothing.
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Anyone time someone rage quits it should always be a Win. It shouldn't matter if you're up, tied, or losing. If they quit, they're forfeiting the match and deserve a Loss. I honestly figured thats how it was....
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    Anyone time someone rage quits it should always be a Win. It shouldn't matter if you're up, tied, or losing. If they quit, they're forfeiting the match and deserve a Loss. I honestly figured thats how it was....

• Martythedoc
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon_ wrote: »

Bingo
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    That just shows that ea has no idea about what they are doing... If you disconnect, tour opponent gets the win, it's obvious. But not ea, they do not function according to normal logic, they just make stuff up. Also, it shows how bad the FIFA community is, by doing stuff like this

If a 0-0 disconnect could get you the win, DDoS would be even more of a thing.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I did that to someone before in the 88th min at 0.0

But he was looking for a pen all game, kept turning his player and sheilding.. just standing there waiting for a foul, eventually my AI defender game him one

I dont regret it at all
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Had someone do the same in a FRIENDLY match couple of months ago.

2-2, 90th minute, he concedes penalty and quits before I can take it...
  • Mooncloud
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

Far to much common sense in this statement,no way EA would do this.
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wait, am I missing something here? So if someone does this to you, you DON'T get the win, if you aren't already winning? Wha?

• bossb0ss
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    Wait, am I missing something here? So if someone does this to you, you DON'T get the win, if you aren't already winning? Wha?

yup