Tonights OTW; Draxler + Milik's return?

Furrag85
1751 posts Play-Off Hero
Milik is supposedly named in the squad for tonights game vs Genoa at 19:45.

I imagine Draxler will start for PSG vs 7th placed Bordeaux. Given the nature of the game, I don't expect Ben Arfa to start, but with 4 days until Barca, Emery may wish to rotate the squad and use Krych/HBA, but can't really afford to slip up with the way Monaco are scoring.

Either way, they're all relatively cheap to pick up and head out of packs forever in an hours time.

Comments

• Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Milik is supposedly named in the squad for tonights game vs Genoa at 19:45.

I imagine Draxler will start for PSG vs 7th placed Bordeaux. Given the nature of the game, I don't expect Ben Arfa to start, but with 4 days until Barca, Emery may wish to rotate the squad and use Krych/HBA, but can't really afford to slip up with the way Monaco are scoring.

Either way, they're all relatively cheap to pick up and head out of packs forever in an hours time.

Milik was in the squad for the last game, he'll be used sparingly if at all.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aye, he posted on Facebook he is looking forward to playing against Genoa tonight. 35k for a goalscorer seems too good to pass up. At worse, he gets a season ending injury, and his price goes the same way as Embolo's. At best, he starts scoring and in the hype, you're making 20k+ on this card.
  • Gareth90t
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Goncalo Guedes for psg. I hope...
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben Arfa and Draxler on the bench. No Krych or Guedes at all.

Milik on the bench though! Should see some game time.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Nice to see Milik back. Might pick him up just to have
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    Picked a Milik up. Love Mertens and most of his Serie A buddy's so, not really bothered if is a loss.
  • Tietherope
    10059 posts Has That Special Something
    Picked Milik up as well. Cheap enough for a potential big gain.