Thinking of doing sbc for suarez

Any tym7
1397 posts Professional
edited February 2017
Is it possible to do atm .
Need to know before i start am i going to get stuck looking for extinct silvers i cant complete without them ?

i want to do it in 1 day if possible and would like to know what it costs (estimate) if possible aswell

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    99582 posts Moderator
    Around 650k without rewards.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    If you have the money I think it's doable. According to Futbin the price to do everything is now around 670k.
  • Any tym7
    1397 posts Professional
    Thanks so its safe to start it cost i can cover just dont eant to invest so much then get stuck on a team i cant complete
  • Tsarov
    13011 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    Wait, there is a hype around this SBC right now. Every other team than Atletico, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Osasuna should be 7k max. 16 x 7k + around 300k for 4 teams mentioned above - I can predict a 400k for this SBC within a next couple of weeks. It doesn't include your rewards which can deduct this price significantly.
  • RBailss
    14735 posts Has That Special Something
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Thanks so its safe to start it cost i can cover just dont eant to invest so much then get stuck on a team i cant complete

Yeah you'll be fine... Theres some decent rewards too.
  • BigBadAl696
    1038 posts Professional
    I did it last night, first ever league one I've done, it was a right slog took about 8 hours and lost the will to live haha I think net wise it cost me about 350k when you take into consideration rewards and and a few players I already had in squad. I tried one game last night with him as was keen to see what he was like and worth the effort and, through tired eyes, he seemed immense especially with a hunter card on him
  • BigBadAl696
    1038 posts Professional
    also worth remembering you can get away with at least one player in a random position chem wise for example I remember a gk (can't remember which team but one of the smaller ones) looking like it was going to cost a ridiculous amount so stuck a cm there instead for a fraction of the price
  • Any tym7
    1397 posts Professional
    Sounds good id love to wait and save but i want to use in wl this is why im trying to do it in 1 day lol:) and from what i read it cost same as his nif after rewards so id be happy with that tbh
  • BigBadAl696
    1038 posts Professional
    Yeah that was my reasoning for doing last night to use for wl and really wanted to link up with Messi before I rage sold him as for some reason can't get on with him this year but just in the one game the link up between the two seemed flawsless. I've not had Suarez at all this year so unable to compare to any other versions. But I am excited to see how he does in the WL later