Someone explain

Sykesy
4456 posts National Call-Up
RTG account d2 7 titles 8 seasons
Main account monster teams 46 seasons 7 titles d5 getting pumped 6-2.....

Love to know how this works out btw spend cash get fixed

Spend nothing win....

Comments

• Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    8-3 full time.... wow
  • askperts
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a theory that explains this all. With the RTG account, you have lesser teams so you plan to play controlled, passing and possession soccer. You only expect each player to play a role, you pass the ball on quickly, you don't take a lot of players on, you play under control and you play slower. With your main account, you expect your marquee players to play as stars. You press, you take people on you force the play. When I play on my secondary accounts, I am often the weaker team. The FIFA handicap, plus my lowered expectations for each player, make me a better player in the secondary account. In racing, they sometimes say you "have to go slow to go really fast". It has to do with being smooth. I think that logic applies to FUT. If you play "slow" and allow each player to just be part of the overall whole, you play better. It's the same as slowing down to go fast.

Does that resonate with anyone?
  • Psymon_v
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    askperts wrote: »
    I have a theory that explains this all. With the RTG account, you have lesser teams so you plan to play controlled, passing and possession soccer. You only expect each player to play a role, you pass the ball on quickly, you don't take a lot of players on, you play under control and you play slower. With your main account, you expect your marquee players to play as stars. You press, you take people on you force the play. When I play on my secondary accounts, I am often the weaker team. The FIFA handicap, plus my lowered expectations for each player, make me a better player in the secondary account. In racing, they sometimes say you "have to go slow to go really fast". It has to do with being smooth. I think that logic applies to FUT. If you play "slow" and allow each player to just be part of the overall whole, you play better. It's the same as slowing down to go fast.

Does that resonate with anyone?

Yes. This is why draft mode gameplay is so different. The majority of people start playing like that and it just turns into a horribly unenjoyable tennis match.