Was about to buy FIFA points to open packs...

FaFiFa
839 posts Semi-Pro
Then I have realized how much did I spent on this game already and how **** is the gameplay.i decided not to spent a dime on this broken game till EA shows some respect to its customers and fix the basics of this game and make it playable again

Comments

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Don't... the game is on the downhill side right now until the next year's version comes out IMO.

All the coin prices are dropping - you should be able to get a decent team with what you have and if you spend all the money now you'll just regret it when you pack crap.
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    It's nice to open packs, you get the excitement, BUT now the seasons are coming to a close.
    Save your money, don't fund this Tin Pot company set in a country that has no understanding of the game.
  • Sodan70
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Don't... the game is on the downhill side right now until the next year's version comes out IMO.

All the coin prices are dropping - you should be able to get a decent team with what you have and if you spend all the money now you'll just regret it when you pack crap.

Guess you missed out on the OTW craziness....Millions of coins down the toilet.
    Of course it has an impact on the market.
    No coins = deflation.