Sell Toty Modric for... Pics.

Gale420
3984 posts National Call-Up
So should I sell Toty Modric for Rui and SBC Suarez?

Current team:

BI2F0Kc.jpg

Suarez team:

3SxALzV.jpg

Pogba, Kante and Luiz are untradeable so there isn't really anything else I wanna trade to get him. :D

Ta.

Comments

• xHerdie
    3877 posts National Call-Up
    i would do it, pls Gullit always gives me problems when i play people with him at CM compared to CAM for some reason
  • Gale420
    xHerdie wrote: »
    i would do it, pls Gullit always gives me problems when i play people with him at CM compared to CAM for some reason

Now that is the one thing that is putting me off :lol:

Wasn't a massive fan of Rui at CAM!
  • MaddMike3711
    10210 posts Has That Special Something
    If you don't like Rui you could always try Zola/Deco/Litmanen?
    Both Zola and Deco are incredible but I've never used Litmanen. Anyways, I would do it, that new squad looks amazing! :D
  • Kloral
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Depends if you like Rui mate. Nice team regardless similar to mine!
  • fifa_peru
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this for real...? Sell griezman get gold suarez throw a hunter on him you won't notice the difference... it's all hype, people will regret it in two weeks like they been regretting doing all the previous sbc
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11272 posts Has That Special Something
    fifa_peru wrote: »
    Is this for real...? Sell griezman get gold suarez throw a hunter on him you won't notice the difference... it's all hype, people will regret it in two weeks like they been regretting doing all the previous sbc

Yeah a sif Suarez basically that barely costs more than the NIF such regret much wow
  • Gale420
    If you don't like Rui you could always try Zola/Deco/Litmanen?
    Both Zola and Deco are incredible but I've never used Litmanen. Anyways, I would do it, that new squad looks amazing! :D

Would drop the chem on Ron. :no_mouth: