Is there a new glitch or something?

HeroBent
4591 posts National Call-Up
So; three times this week I have been up 3-0 in the semi in the WL qualifiers. All three times I have lost connection to the EA servers, and been booted off the servers. I get the loss, and loose the progress in the qualifiers. Whenever I play a seson, friendly or the game in the WL is close this never happens. This cannot be a coincidence?

My connection is fine btw.

Comments

• TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Happened to me earlier in the week, contact ea chat and they will give you auto qualification and probably a few packs for the inconvenience after they've checked you not chatting ofc
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    Got the link to the chat? Cannot find it...
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    HeroBent wrote: »
    So; three times this week I have been up 3-0 in the semi in the WL qualifiers. All three times I have lost connection to the EA servers, and been booted off the servers. I get the loss, and loose the progress in the qualifiers. Whenever I play a seson, friendly or the game in the WL is close this never happens. This cannot be a coincidence?

My connection is fine btw.

happened to me 2-3 times in the weekend league also each time i was up by around 2-3 goals...
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Happened to me earlier in the week, contact ea chat and they will give you auto qualification and probably a few packs for the inconvenience after they've checked you not chatting ofc

Happened to me last night m8, was fuming as you can imagine :D
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I get the l but no DNf