168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hunter or engine?

Comments

• Zyzzbrah
    any1?
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I clicked to say maestro but then saw you were settled on those two picks. Engine is likely better for most CAM playstyles, unless you intend on doing a lot of shooting with Eriksen. I would pick between those two after considering how often you presently shoot with your CAM.
  • Zyzzbrah
    TeamRem wrote: »
    I clicked to say maestro but then saw you were settled on those two picks. Engine is likely better for most CAM playstyles, unless you intend on doing a lot of shooting with Eriksen. I would pick between those two after considering how often you presently shoot with your CAM.

Normally I would put engine on CAM, but since Eriksen already has 90 pass and 90 drib, and only 79 pace, I will give him 3 bars pace forsure. So the other 3 will go to pass or dribble or shoot, but when I bought the card it already had hunter on it. So, keep it like this, and see how much I shoot on goal with him? And otherwhise, pass or drib? Both 90 already...
  • Mac29
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have TIF Eriksen with Maestro on as a CAM. Let's just say his a Beast! Passing and shooting is amazing. Wouldn't think its must different with SIF.
  • Zyzzbrah
    Mmh any1 else? Still doubt between Engine and Hunter...
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    Zyzzbrah wrote: »

Used both, but imo CAM's don't need pace. Maestro should be the best, if you really need pace though go for Engine, 83 finishing and 88 long shots are enough for a CAM.
  • DIXON THFC
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maestro all day
  • Zyzzbrah

Used both, but imo CAM's don't need pace. Maestro should be the best, if you really need pace though go for Engine, 83 finishing and 88 long shots are enough for a CAM.

Mmhh alright, might go for Engine then indeed
  • Zyzzbrah

I play him in 4-3-1-2 tho, so maybe it's more a 3rd striker then? Or not? Or doesn't the formation matter?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

I play him in 4-3-1-2 tho, so maybe it's more a 3rd striker then? Or not? Or doesn't the formation matter?

Play him in 41212 (2) so basically the same formation. He's getting inside the box often enough without his pace and rarely breaks through on goal so he won't be in running duels very often. Just shoot from outside the box and use the low driven shot in the box, and his pace and finishing won't be an issue.
  • Zyzzbrah

Play him in 41212 (2) so basically the same formation. He's getting inside the box often enough without his pace and rarely breaks through on goal so he won't be in running duels very often. Just shoot from outside the box and use the low driven shot in the box, and his pace and finishing won't be an issue.

Aye thx bro!