Please put "Untradeable" as a Quality option now or in FIFA 18

MushyP15
329 posts Sunday League Hero
With all these SBCs and rewards it's a nightmare trawling through pages of players to find which untradeables I've got and can use.

Just had to cycle through 125 pages of golds to find them.

PS if I'm being thick and there's another way, I'm all ears.

Comments

• Heppers
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Been thinking this for ages! Good suggestion
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Loans at the back of the club.

Untradables mixed in with tradables, with the option to filter.

So damn annoying.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2923 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totally agree. Would also love a filter on the transfer market to do rating, mainly when searching for someone with multiple IF's. But would also be handy with SBC's.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    On the web app, it would legitimately take me 20-30 minutes to scroll through all of the cards in my club to get to the untradeables at the very end. The current system is terrible.

The best solution would be to just include the untradeable cards alongside the tradeable ones (i.e. an 85 OVR untradeable will appear next to your other 85 OVR cards, and not at the very end of the club). The system of ordering your entire club by discard value is really frustrating.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »

So damn annoying.

This is perfect.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something

So damn annoying.

• freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely needs to be fixed.
  • Espnsc
    71 posts Park Captain
    It would be as simple as them changing the sort criteria from quick sell value, which is what it currently is, to sorting it by overall. God forbid they give us the option to sort by any numerical criteria such as pace, phys,
    Etc
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something

So damn annoying.

:+1:
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, great idea OP, Would love to be able to search by Rare and Non-Rare too
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Yep, great idea OP, Would love to be able to search by Rare and Non-Rare too

So damn annoying.

More filters and 'Sort By' options really. There's plenty websites with great filter options on search, they just need to lift it straight from them and add it in.
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero

So damn annoying.

Nailed it.

• ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totally agree. Would also love a filter on the transfer market to do rating, mainly when searching for someone with multiple IF's. But would also be handy with SBC's.

If I remember correctly, you can find the IF you want on your concept squads and then search from there. Only issue is you can't use min/max filters.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

If I remember correctly, you can find the IF you want on your concept squads and then search from there. Only issue is you can't use min/max filters.

Pretty sure you can do this actually. But only from web app (not companion). Haven't done it for a while but suppose it still works.

You search as you say via concept. > press "back" > (takes you to normal search section) put in min/max and search again. This time it will filter only that specific card with whatever range you choose.

Don't know if it works on console.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    EA think it's a good idea to order them by discard value. Smh
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    125 pages Jesus christ