The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Im just conceding bs goals

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2017
Its happening to anyone?
Really, this goals are like: own goals, rebounds, missed tackles, or when i hit the tackle the ball deflects back to the opponent in front of the goal and thats it, goal...

So ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying
Post edited by PLANTFC on

Comments

• Hadn't played in a few weeks. Played a couple today. Every goal I conceded was deflected, rebound variety.

Had enough, deleted my club.
  • hammycfc
    569 posts Semi-Pro
    Should just play more regularly & get used to it
  • silverdale10
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    The more the lag goes against you, the more bs goals., especially now that the AI defense has been nerfed in the latest patch.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10182 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    Every. Single. One.

Even the goals i score are all BS right now if im honest.
  • hammycfc wrote: »
    Should just play more regularly & get used to it

I've played regularly for years and barely enjoyed it. Haven't really enjoyed the gameplay since UT15 pre patch. Not wasting my time any more. I've deleted my club every year around this time.

I used to love clubs but my friends don't play that any more. Prob won't pick up 18. I've got much greater enjoyment from games like GTA V and Arkham Knight in the last couple years so I'll prob look at bigger single player games and break the FPS/FIFA cycle.

Good luck to everyone. :)
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    So its not just me... gg ea
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    So its not just me... gg ea

They simply can't make a fair game online at the moment, they try but it's just not possible at the moment, everyone has different connection set ups and everything else, so some people have advantages and some have disadvantages online.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I've gotten bs goals scored against me and scored a ton of bs goals that i didn't deserve, feels even to me.

But my god there's been an increase of rebound goals in my games lately.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    Its happening to anyone?
    Really, this goals are like: own goals, rebounds, missed tackles, or when i hit the tackle the ball deflects back to the opponent in front of the goal and thats it, goal...

So **** annoying

Yeah, this is basically just a description of Fifa 17. They should write that on the back of the box.
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    I've gotten bs goals scored against me and scored a ton of bs goals that i didn't deserve, feels even to me.

This
    Few weeks ago i was conceding this kind of goals, but it was way less than now.
    Seems that now 90% of the goals is like this, idk, maybe is because of the defense been nerfed.

Im scoring this goals too, but way less than conceding...

UT became so boring now
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

Yes, they've always been in the game but the amount at the moment is stupid, I scored two in the daily knockout final earlier, not sure how the original shot managed to hit the post but of course it went straight to another of my players.

Defence after kick off is another thing that has somehow got worse, a simple passing move leads to a good chance now and I now score quite a bit doing what I've always done, problem is so does my opponent a lot of the times. I actually want people to kick off run now as I might stop that. :s

Oh and the said daily knockout final mentioned above also contained two kick off passing goals as well, me at the start of the first half and him at the start of the second.