Musa - FIFA 17 ultimate attacker

Jaedric_Kaine
1756 posts Play-Off Hero
subbed off at halftime at the weekend in real life because he was completely ineffective.

Just saying...

Comments

• Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    I rarely have any trouble playing against him and when I got him in gold upgrade pack and tried him myself, he was garbage. Used him for another gold upgrade sbc.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've never used him, just sold every time he pops up in a pack. It just cracks me up that so many people use him when he doesn't do a damn thing irl.
  • RadioShaq
    19967 posts Moderator
    Mostly because chem makes players better than they are and lowers the gap between good and bad players.
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Cause he can't do nothing in real life means you shouldn't use him... great logic :joy:
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Mostly because chem makes players better than they are and lowers the gap between good and bad players.

• Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Cause he can't do nothing in real life means you shouldn't use him... great logic :joy:

That wasn't my logic at all. I was simply saying that he is garbage in real life but chem boosts make him one of the most used players in the game and it makes me laugh at the absurdity of it.
  • Grousey
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's garbage in game.

Rarely scores against me so I'm happy to see him in the opponent's line up.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »

• o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your point kind of reminds me of sturridge or remy, except they somehow have high game ratings...
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your point kind of reminds me of sturridge or remy, except they somehow have high game ratings...

Yep, they are on the same list ;)