Best rage messages...

Milanista28
1800 posts Play-Off Hero
Had a guy message me last night saying "I am going to beat my wife tonight because you pissed me off and that's on you"

Made me laugh and gave me this thread idea, Some people are really creative with their words when they rage.

So what can you remember from years past?

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Thats not funny, think about what you have done to that poor woman.
  • RadioShaq
    17874 posts Moderator
    I turn mine off. Most rage messages just show how terrible the community is.
  • Milanista28
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Wow that's sensitive.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    i raged at that pro man city player earlier, calling him a 'p2w bang average player'.

he's not even in the top 100 as a pro with a 6 mil + team ffs.
  • RadioShaq
    17874 posts Moderator
    I wouldn't say its sensitive more of whats the point hiding behind the computer and arguing. Now if you have to say it face to face I would be all for it.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Pretty much this, except I didn't turn mine off I just don't read them from people I don't know. :D

Every once in a while if I've played a good game and I get a message I will read it and usually they tend to be friendly, but when someone rage quits in the 20th minute and you start seeing notification after notification pop up, that's usually a hint to not read it. :D
  • RadioShaq
    17874 posts Moderator
    Also like the one guy on here sent like 9000 rage messages and anytime someone sent one back he reported the person. I would guess so many more are like that too. He finally got banned after 9 years or something lol.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    I feel like only people with expensive teams get lots of rage messages
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    I feel like only people with expensive teams get lots of rage messages
    I had one the other day, I scored a 90th minute winner with OTW Michy and the guy sends me like a 20 second voice message telling me how handicapped and scripted the game is. I didn't reply back but had a good laugh listening to it. :joy: