Nesta - the most underrated legend

Runefang
6045 posts Big Money Move
I cannot believe his price for how good he is!

Obviously in previous years his stamina was awful so he was avoided like the plague but I'd highly recommend trying him out this year if you haven't already.

Playing him next to Boateng at the moment, proving to be the most solid partnership of the year so far:
2ns2mvr.png

Comments

• Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree. I think people forget his card was improved. Hardly ever see him mentioned when people are asking about legend CHs. I also have the same centre half paring and it's incredibly solid.
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Hibee wrote: »
    I agree. I think people forget his card was improved. Hardly ever see him mentioned when people are asking about legend CHs. I also have the same centre half paring and it's incredibly solid.

All his stats bar stamina are the same aren't they?
  • Runefang
    Reus wrote: »

Yeah only stamina changed I think.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bit OT but how's IF Tevez?
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »

Yeah but that was pretty much his only drawback last year.
  • Runefang

Everything you expect. So strong on the ball, a smooth dribbler who is hard to knock over.

A good shot and decent passing, just lacks those skills.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Runefang wrote: »

Everything you expect. So strong on the ball, a smooth dribbler who is hard to knock over.

Thanks! His TOTS on FIFA 14 was amazing, I miss that card.

I'm tempted to get the IF and throw him into a Juventus team with legends and so on
  • Runefang

I'm tempted to get the IF and throw him into a Juventus team with legends and so on

Yeah he was one of my favourites back then! Only reason I own him now to be honest.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    He's an amazing partner with Maldini, basically has no weaknesses and has perfect defensive stats:

jinDZ2Q.png
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Yeah he was one of my favourites back then! Only reason I own him now to be honest.

Easily one of the best and most enjoyable teams I've ever used

9338f8ca8e0e3459623de39625c9d9fb.png