Nothing is working. The game feels strange!!

JRO1998
100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have gone through 4 teams in champs this weekend. I normally get gold 1 and I'm 10-10. I'm losing to people who I know I can beat and losing to crosses etc. My team outclasses there's. why is my teams not working at all. The game feels strange!!!

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    11020 posts Has That Special Something
    Another thread. Every section is full of them yet EA take no action to sort it
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    There is a reason why EA don't allow certain discussions on here

M/S/H Is all I'll say.
  • CraftyMiner
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JRO1998 wrote: »
    I have gone through 4 teams in champs this weekend. I normally get gold 1 and I'm 10-10. I'm losing to people who I know I can beat and losing to crosses etc. My team outclasses there's. why is my teams not working at all. The game feels strange!!!

my worst ever WL this weekend still got gold but only 20 wins :/ felt like crap
  • ucan87
    48 posts Park Captain

me two mate the worst WL ever ive done 19 wins this weekend. I swear every game feld so strange it was like the game doesnt want me to win. started with 11-1 and lost after that 9 games in a row. this game isnt normal really
  • Retro_G
    23261 posts Club Captain
    This is what happens when their servers are getting hammered. 4.8 million live transfers on PS4 at the moment. This is the reason I'd prefer WL on the weekdays with qualifying on weekends.
  • CraftyMiner
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ucan87 wrote: »

me two mate the worst WL ever ive done 19 wins this weekend. I swear every game feld so strange it was like the game doesnt want me to win. started with 11-1 and lost after that 9 games in a row. this game isnt normal really

EXACTLY THIS MATE!!!!!
  • Xtc
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    the last patch appears to have nerved defensive intelligence. Now they just stand around. the game has no balance
  • COLD-187
    1222 posts Professional
    Yep went to offline play on Thursday
  • illinifan
    8561 posts League Winner
    Gameplay has felt very odd in general this weekend
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1398 posts Professional
    It's been weird for me too. Can't explain it apart from the input lag but every shot that should go in doesn't and every one that shouldn't does. Both for me and my oppos.

Beyond frustrating.
  • ozcs_69
    2742 posts Fans' Favourite

exactly what i felt :'( :'( :'( are u on ps4?
  • Its been like this since the start of fut17...
    Game is rigged as **** ... Stop playing it ... At least dont throw $$$ in EA for this joke of a game

I even have the feeling as if some accounts suffer more ... playing on my brothers Account never was an issue ... His record is **** ... Maybe its really a "noob help System" to keep em playing... But EA will never admit ...

Competative game? Ahahahahahahahahahaaaa
  • obione85 wrote: »
    Its been like this since the start of fut17...
    Game is rigged as **** ... Stop playing it ... At least dont throw $$$ in EA for this joke of a game

I even have the feeling as if some accounts suffer more ... playing on my brothers Account never was an issue ... His record is **** ... Maybe its really a "noob help System" to keep em playing... But EA will never admit ...

Competative game? Ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

P.S.: Aaaaahaaahaaahahahahaaa
  • ucan87
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2017
    ive played with my account 3 mil coins team as i said after 11-1 ive lost 9 games in a row in silver rank. ive played with another account that belongs to my friend and he got way much worst squad than mine 300k team. guess what I won 6 games in a row and get him gold 2 hahahaha. To all people who said and EA who said H/S/M doesnt exist do you need any better proof? BTW Im an lig 1 player
    this game is a true joke and I feel very clear the difference with his account. Ive got much free room goalkeeper isnt spiderman anymore defence is beatable it was completly a different game with a much worst team + we got both same tactics same formation
  • ucan87 wrote: »
    ive played with my account 3 mil coins team as i said after 11-1 ive lost 9 games in a row in silver rank. ive played with another account that belongs to my friend and he got way much worst squad than mine 300k team. guess what I won 6 games in a row and get him gold 2 hahahaha. To all people who said and EA who said H/S/M doesnt exist do you need any better proof? BTW Im an lig 1 player
    this game is a true joke and I feel very clear the difference with his account. Ive got much free room goalkeeper isnt spiderman anymore defence is beatable it was completly a different game with a much worst team + we got both same tactics same formation

Well thats not a prove, but i read the same stuff a thousand times in a few month...
    And its not that i only feel it when its against me ... i can feel it too when it favours me... I had games where i realised the game is on my side ... I passed the ball like a fkn 2 year old and EVERYTHING worked ... shooting from 30 yard with your weak foot ... Players with 70-80 shooting ... Perfect goal

Also build a Team with some bronze players and a few good low rated gold players and a full bronze bench... It was an eye opening moment ... My players ( especially the gold ones, like Andre Hahn, coman and nif dembele ) were lightning fast ( i know all got high pace, but i could outrun any player with the ball on my feet and changing directions hardly slowed me down ) and my opponents could not really takle me ... Ball was glued to my feet ... On the other Hand, i was able to get the ball off of him so easy ... Ah yeah and my keeper was Superman!

But after a few games, i got into games where they performed like they should ... Pace was good, but not even close to what it was in the other games ... This game is full of BS and randomness ... Competative is the opposite!
  • Oh did i mention that i had my best WL result with a 100k bpl team? My 4 mil squad gave me the most frustrating WL ever ( not worst result, but by far most BS games )