Everytime i hit 18 wins my team falls apart

every wl im 18-0 or 18-1 and then i start losing 4-5 games in a row, and then win again the rest.
team not performing vs clearly average players ending with an undeserved loss. everytime.

i hit elite every wl, but without these """strange""" streak i would hit elite 1 easily.

Comments

• Keepthechange
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    The same happens to me but to be honest I can only blame myself because I don't take breaks.
  • Barbwinho17
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's because when you start doing well, they match you against harder people and somewhat degrade the quality of your team in game. Sucks if you ask me...
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    It's because when you start doing well, they match you against harder people and somewhat degrade the quality of your team in game. Sucks if you ask me...

that makes sense but it's the opposite for me, the final stretch once I hit 18 is always the easiest, I struggle in the middle
  • Kloral
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Happens to me every week around the same time. I go something like 16-2 then end up 24-16.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    DREAM wrote: »

that makes sense but it's the opposite for me, the final stretch once I hit 18 is always the easiest, I struggle in the middle

Yeah same here. I have a personal theory where you're matched up against people who're in the same overall level (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Elite) as you.

It explains why I start well on a Friday, struggle once I hit Gold on a Saturday and then pull it back on a Sunday.

There's going to be better opponents in Gold on a Saturday afternoon as they need to grind out 18 wins over less than 2 days, whereas the standard of opponent drops significantly on a Sunday night as most of the lesser opponents have reached Gold 3 by then.