Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

EDIT: I would say its not worth the risk of trying for OTW Pogba now

samthederbyram
1228 posts Professional
edited February 2017
Figured doing a thread about it might give me more luck in getting him :D sick of seeing John stones and Alvaro morata pop up lol well jealous of those of you who did it in less than ten come on pack luck improve B)
Post edited by samthederbyram on

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    15140 posts World Class
    Good luck! You'll get him within the next 15 you do :p
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Just settle on Kante
  • FUT_CPFC
    983 posts Professional
    Must be 100+ SBC OTW packs in now. Untradable I've managed Higuain & Hummels, tradable best pull was Dembele.

So far spent about 200k and used nearly 1,000 players from squad (have managed to pull 2 summer OTW, 2 TOTT and a couple of 85 rated from gold upgrades.

Hopefully this thread bring me luck! (Luck = Pogba :joy: )
  • samthederbyram
    1228 posts Professional
    Good luck! You'll get him within the next 15 you do :p
    Peter wrote: »
    Just settle on Kante

Thanks @Andy99TradeZ only have about 7 more goes at it already replaced lalas in my team with NIF bonnuci to fund this binge the rest of my team is almost all untradeable anyway so can't sell anyone else and Paul would fit in at cam just lovely in my team.
    @Peter I can't even pack a fricking kante :D
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've given up! Done about 40 and I've just had Pjanic twice, otherwise a whole lot of Sane, Allison and Embolo. Good luck!
  • samthederbyram
    1228 posts Professional
    weims wrote: »
    I've given up! Done about 40 and I've just had Pjanic twice, otherwise a whole lot of Sane, Allison and Embolo. Good luck!

I've had Allison embolo stones and morata loads not had sane yet but I don't want him just want the dabmeister :D
  • samthederbyram
    1228 posts Professional
    Think i am going to trade out my untrade umitit now for a winter trade and sell it on must of done 30+ and that is when the team cost max 12k with it now being close to 20k i wouldn't risk it personally
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I hate this OTW SBC! :D I thought it was great when released, but now after 50+ of them, I'm just fatigued! I'm not even sure I'll be excited if I pull Kante or Pogba now; although I'm nearly out of coins! :/
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    He was coming thick and fast for people at first but he seems to getting pulled a lot less now.
  • samthederbyram
    1228 posts Professional
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I hate this OTW SBC! :D I thought it was great when released, but now after 50+ of them, I'm just fatigued! I'm not even sure I'll be excited if I pull Kante or Pogba now; although I'm nearly out of coins! :/

I wouldn't go with the mentality that you will pack either in another 50 i think great for fellow forumers that packed pogs or kante but i think for guys like you and myself that ship has sailed and ea are just milking us of our coins now :D
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class

I wouldn't go with the mentality that you will pack either in another 50 i think great for fellow forumers that packed pogs or kante but i think for guys like you and myself that ship has sailed and ea are just milking us of our coins now :D

It really looks like the pogs have dried up
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I've packed Stones in 4 of my last 5. EA is genuinely screwing with me now.
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    You must be willing to settle on kante and higuain too to do this.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    EA have tweaked pack weights for sure, everyone is packing crap now.
  • SGLT
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Im still getting good players just not pogba the one I want lol, only one I've not had a duplicate of is hummels
  • SA:CardCreator
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've packed Stones in 4 of my last 5. EA is genuinely screwing with me now.
    I got him 3 times in row. Each time trading him back in. Shocking!
  • FloydRoad
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sanches 3 times in a row and yesterday I got Gaitan 4 times in a row. Something fishy if you ask me
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah Pogs has gone home waiting for the Superbowl. I just packed a dupe Kante though so he's still kicking about. Feel for anyone who hasn't got him yet, feels a waste to recycle.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    FloydRoad wrote: »
    Sanches 3 times in a row and yesterday I got Gaitan 4 times in a row. Something fishy if you ask me

Got Giuliano 3x in a row before my dupe Kante.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Did you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on Robs doorstep?
  • FloydRoad
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peter wrote: »

Did you **** on Robs doorstep?

So that was you in the bushes?
  • Heppers
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Spent a mil and only got OTW Higuain, PJanic and Mane ahahahaha
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Pack weights have changed! So glad I got Pogba in 6 tries on Friday night.