Morgan sanson otw 80 but nif 78?

Realist
3176 posts National Call-Up
Hiya

I've got sanson in one of my French teams. Was contemplating getting his otw card but noticed that it has an 80 rating not 78 as per his NIF.

Now I understand that in the case of someone like payet his otw card isn't the same as his nif but at his IF rating (same for draxler) but I can't see an IF sanson card anywhere. Even on futbin it shows his 2 gold 78s and that's it.

Any idea what it could be? Early upgrade? Glitch? Me being stupid and missed something out?

If anyone knows/cares then would be appreciate additional thoughts.

Ta

Comments

• monk45
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same with Bailey, which I guess was upto a 76 to make him gold. No idea with this one!
  • Realist
    Yeah I'm pretty confused by it tbh. I'm tempted to get his otw cos his stats are better than his NIF but I can't seem to find when he got an inform so if they figure out they made a mistake then he'll get downgraded!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    It means they have had upgrades.

But the upgrades are not out yet, we will probably see them friday
  • MaddMike3711
    12943 posts Has That Special Something
    Same thing with Gabriel Jesus, IG it lists his NIF as 76 when searching for him, and his OTW is already 78. No idea what is going on. :D

As a side note, I pulled Sanson in the tradeable one and was really tempted to keep him, but recycled him back into the SBC. :joy:
  • Realist
    Peter wrote: »
    It means they have had upgrades.

But the upgrades are not out yet, we will probably see them friday

Ah nice one. Makes sense. Will sell the 78 version I have now to make something back while these 81s sbcs are out!
    Same thing with Gabriel Jesus, IG it lists his NIF as 76 when searching for him, and his OTW is already 78. No idea what is going on. :D

As a side note, I pulled Sanson in the tradeable one and was really tempted to keep him, but recycled him back into the SBC. :joy:

He's a decent player but if there's a chance of getting a Gabriel Jesus out of it then yeah worth the recycle!