The EDM/Trap/Dubstep Lounge

zzachzx
6279 posts Big Money Move
(Didnt' see a lounge for this yet, so thought I'd make one to see if we can get some people chatting in here.)
The home of electronic music discussion.
EDM / Trap / Dubstep / House / Future Bass

Music
Proximity
Trap Nation
Trap City
MrSuicideSheep
Vital EDM
UKF Dubstep
House Nation

So what's everyone listening to?

Comments

• cmm_1991
    2376 posts Fans' Favourite
    Melbourne bounce <3
  • zzachzx
  • zzachzx
    edited February 2017

One of my favorites right now
  • zzachzx
  • cmm_1991
    If I could post videos I'd be sure to educate you on good beats
  • JRO1998
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

Yeah haha tell me about it

• zzachzx

Melbourne bounce is proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Give me some links to post then
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class
    Some of my favorite djs/groups are Dillon Francis, Glitch Mob, Martin Solveig(quite poppy). Tons of others I can't think of atm.

My all time favorite electronic song is with you friends long drive by Skrillex. So many feels/memories associated with that song ha.
  • zzachzx
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Some of my favorite djs/groups are Dillon Francis, Glitch Mob, Martin Solveig(quite poppy). Tons of others I can't think of atm.

My all time favorite electronic song is with you friends long drive by Skrillex. So many feels/memories associated with that song ha.

Thank you! Finally someone posting whos not criticizing my choice of music :lol:

I like Dillon Francis, Glithc Mob is kind of hit and miss for me. Never heard of the Martin guy
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class
    He's pretty poppy tbh ha but I like it a lot. It's very upbeat and I like upbeat.
  • zzachzx
    Dillon Francis reminds me of Party Favor (cause of Shut It Down) which makes me think of one of the best EDM music videos out there

• cmm_1991
    Wasn't criticizing you bud
  • cmm_1991
    Arrowhead-tantrum
    Any showtek pre booyah
    Blasterjaxx faith
    Don diablo origins
    Swedish house mafia tell me why
  • Matthew
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OVERWERK.
  • zzachzx
    Arrowhead-tantrum
    Any showtek pre booyah
    Blasterjaxx faith
    Don diablo origins
    Swedish house mafia tell me why

I love me some Swedish House Mafia
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class
    Anyone go to raves? I'm all partied out now tbh went a little too crazy the past couple years lol only been to two though, Nocturnal and Beyond Wonderland here in southern California. Both were honestly two of the greatest experiences of my life and if I could, I would do it again. Went with 2 great groups of people, had a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BLAST, and became even closer friends after. Hell of time.
  • zzachzx
    Anyone go to raves? I'm all partied out now tbh went a little too crazy the past couple years lol only been to two though, Nocturnal and Beyond Wonderland here in southern California. Both were honestly two of the greatest experiences of my life and if I could, I would do it again. Went with 2 great groups of people, had a **** BLAST, and became even closer friends after. Hell of time.

Never have been myself, they've had some events in New York nearby I've wanted to go to
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Anyone go to raves? I'm all partied out now tbh went a little too crazy the past couple years lol only been to two though, Nocturnal and Beyond Wonderland here in southern California. Both were honestly two of the greatest experiences of my life and if I could, I would do it again. Went with 2 great groups of people, had a **** BLAST, and became even closer friends after. Hell of time.

Never have been myself, they've had some events in New York nearby I've wanted to go to

If you ever get the chance to go man I highly recommend it. The way the events are set up if it's an Insomniac event, is amazing. It's literally like Wonderland ha. Just walking around seeing the different stages, art, neon lights/lasers is cool but the people and the atmosphere is what makes it. Everyone is there to just have a good time even though there's the few who ruin it with stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • zzachzx

If you ever get the chance to go man I highly recommend it. The way the events are set up if it's an Insomniac event, is amazing. It's literally like Wonderland ha. Just walking around seeing the different stages, art, neon lights/lasers is cool but the people and the atmosphere is what makes it. Everyone is there to just have a good time even though there's the few who ruin it with stupid ****.

I've never been to an EDM show in general so I might try a smaller show first before heading to a big festival.

I'd love to see Marshmello, the Chainsmokers, Krewella, etc in person
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class

If you ever get the chance to go man I highly recommend it. The way the events are set up if it's an Insomniac event, is amazing. It's literally like Wonderland ha. Just walking around seeing the different stages, art, neon lights/lasers is cool but the people and the atmosphere is what makes it. Everyone is there to just have a good time even though there's the few who ruin it with stupid ****.

I've never been to an EDM show in general so I might try a smaller show first before heading to a big festival.

Ahh that's probably a good idea ha I started off with a big festival but I had been to other kinds of shows before so I had slightly an idea of what I was getting myself into.

I'd love to see Marshmello too!! Krewella was actually at Nocturnal, /the first one I went to. We didn't really know them but we looked them up a week or so before the event and I was hooked ha they were the group I was most hyped to see and they KILLED IT. My favorites from Nocturnal were Krewella, Excision, Fatboy Slim and Dash Berlin. From Beyond it was Tiesto, Dillon Francis, and I'm not sure I knew any of the other ones very well but all the ones I saw killed it anyway.
  • zzachzx

Ahh that's probably a good idea ha I started off with a big festival but I had been to other kinds of shows before so I had slightly an idea of what I was getting myself into.

I'd love to see Marshmello too!! Krewella was actually at Nocturnal, /the first one I went to. We didn't really know them but we looked them up a week or so before the event and I was hooked ha they were the group I was most hyped to see and they KILLED IT. My favorites from Nocturnal were Krewella, Excision, Fatboy Slim and Dash Berlin. From Beyond it was Tiesto, Dillon Francis, and I'm not sure I knew any of the other ones very well but all the ones I saw killed it anyway.

Krewella is amazing, they've always been one of my favorites its been really cool to see them transform from relatively unknown to kind of a main stream act. Plus Yasmine is absolutely stunning :love:

I definitely want to go but I need to find someone who likes it. My GF isn't really into this type of music and I'd feel awkward going alone
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Levv- Collateral Damage :heart:
  • zzachzx
  • zzachzx
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class

Haven't heard this song in a couple months...now it's stuck in my head again :D
  • zzachzx

Haven't heard this song in a couple months...now it's stuck in my head again :D

Such a good song
  • zzachzx
  • zzachzx
    Marshmello finally released "Chasing Colors" (known as ID or Living High before the release) and it's good but the unreleased version is way better. Kind of disappointed

Unreleased version:

Released version:
  • Matthew
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2017
    Grey has been on fire with his remixes lately <3

i'm also a massive Gryffin fan if anyone else likes him, loving this remix

• dannyboy
    13014 posts Has That Special Something
    Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer