Gabriel Jesus

FletchSUFC
1028 posts Professional
Is 285k way too much for this card?
Hard to predict what will happen I know but while Aguero is fit will he really get much of a chance?

Comments

• 9hmills
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm gonna pull the trigger at 250k I think but my patience is running out and if he gets a goal tomorrow I can see him shooting up
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's way too much imo.

50 for an IF
    150 for a SIF

He may reach that value for a TIF what we are in February already so it's verycdifficult he gets a TIF
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Has anyone actually played with or against him yet? Is he any good? Looks good but how does he play? 250k is a lot of wedge but you know with these otw cards, once he scores you could make your money back and then some.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    leon_ wrote: »
    It's way too much imo.

50 for an IF
    150 for a SIF

He may reach that value for a TIF what we are in February already so it's verycdifficult he gets a TIF
    I respectfully disagree.
    He's brand new to the game so there is already a lot of hype around him, add to that he's Brazilian which is obviously the easiest to link up in almost any team you want to make, and he's a 5* skill PL striker. He was always going to cost a lot. :)

Edit: he's also already off to a flying start in the PL as well, should have had a goal vs Tottenham, played well his second game vs West Ham, then got a goal and an assist in his first start, which should have gotten him his first IF already.
  • leon_ wrote: »
    It's way too much imo.

50 for an IF
    150 for a SIF

:joy: 50 for an IF ...... yeah good luck getting his first IF for that much
  • Cartish16
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Realist wrote: »
    Has anyone actually played with or against him yet? Is he any good? Looks good but how does he play? 250k is a lot of wedge but you know with these otw cards, once he scores you could make your money back and then some.

Packed him..played with him for 5 games to see what the fuss was about. Quick but not Vardy or Musa quick, really really weak, finishing was horrendous and often found In midfield tracking back to far. Sold for 320k put Crespo back up top
  • MaddMike3711
    edited February 2017
    Realist wrote: »
    Didn't even see this post, but yeah I got him in the tradeable SBC. As @Cartish16 mentioned he's pretty fast, has incredible dribbling and decent passing. He is super weak though and gets bullied off the ball by pretty much any CB (as long as they can catch him). I would recommend playing him as a LW, he's been lethal for me there so far, he plays like a little bit worse version of Neymar.
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    I'm loving him so far. he's lighting quick off the dribble, performs skills as quick as anyone as he has the agility and balance to do so, and finishes relatively well.

With a possible impending IF on Wednesday too he'll get a nice bump.
  • MaddMike3711
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »
    I'm loving him so far. he's lighting quick off the dribble, performs skills as quick as anyone as he has the agility and balance to do so, and finishes relatively well.

You know what I was thinking actually man?
    When you search for him on the market, it lists his NIF at 76, so I think they already gave him an IF for that last game. :open_mouth:
  • Skrt_Skrt

When you search for him on the market, it lists his NIF at 76, so I think they already gave him an IF for that last game. :open_mouth:

I hope not, i'm just hoping they were originally gonna release him as a 76, then he started playing well + hype so his NIF is now a 78.
  • lewspaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Surely he'd get a bigger boost than +2 though?

• Skrt_Skrt
    lewspaz wrote: »

I hope not, i'm just hoping they were originally gonna release him as a 76, then he started playing well + hype so his NIF is now a 78.

Surely he'd get a bigger boost than +2 though?

Reckon we'll see an 81 IF on Wednesday.
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    How much do you guys think his NIF will cost?
  • MaddMike3711

Yeah that actually does sound more plausible, I just got confused when it listed him as a 76, then FUTBIN and everywhere else lists it at a 78. That IF on Wednesday would be incredible though! :)
  • Skrt_Skrt

Yeah that actually does sound more plausible, I just got confused when it listed him as a 76, then FUTBIN and everywhere else lists it at a 78. That IF on Wednesday would be incredible though! :)

will be* ;)
  • Skrt_Skrt
    IKE_P_H wrote: »
    How much do you guys think his NIF will cost?

10-20k i'd say.
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is 78 rated. There will be tons of him when the NIF version is in packs.

There also will be tons of his IF versions since he'll be 83 at max.

You're overhyping that card.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017

Are you new to FUT ?
    BPL + ST + 5 star skiller + pace-drib combo is enough for him to go for crazy amounts.
    Is it justified ? Hell no. But this is the norm. Rating is irrelevant when it comes to the BPL.

His OTW is 300k. Too high already imo. His ceiling is not as high when you factor in that price, despite a great card. I don't see him selling for more than 500k (if I mean). I was really hoping to buy 1 if he dropped to like under 200 but as that is unlikely I went with other OTWs. Whoever bought him will make a decent (at the very least) profit. Even at that high price. But I think there are other OTWs who will net a higher profit per investment.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Couldn't resist
    IMG_1449.jpgphoto hosting sites
  • Skrt_Skrt
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

Are you new to FUT ?
    BPL + ST + 5 star skiller + pace-drib combo is enough for him to go for crazy amounts.
    Is it justified ? Hell no. But this is the norm. Rating is irrelevant when it comes to the BPL.

His OTW is 300k. Too high already imo. His ceiling is not as high when you factor in that price, despite a great card. I don't see him selling for more than 500k (if I mean). I was really hoping to buy 1 if he dropped to like under 200 but as that is unlikely I went with other OTWs. Whoever bought him will make a decent (at the very least) profit. Even at that high price. But I think there are other OTWs who will net a higher profit per investment.

Saved me saying it.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Well I'm glad I bought him last night spur of the moment thing! Doubled in price already
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    He will get an IF without doubt.

I'm 100% sure there will be an 80 rated IF. Maybe he'll get 2. He's very good.

But that is an extravagant amount to pay.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

Are you new to FUT ?

Well you didn't call that one right did you :wink:

• BurnleyMick
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have him and he's terrible for me. 2 goals in 8 games. Nothing special in all honesty for myself haha.
  • shame his in game model looks like garbage
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    I have him and he's terrible for me. 2 goals in 8 games. Nothing special in all honesty for myself haha.
    FIFA players aren't bothered about that lol it's all about the hype and what his price could increase to
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    shame his in game model looks like garbage

• What is the best thing to do now you guys reckon? Sell him now at 530K?
  • BurnleyMick
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Payman11 wrote: »
    What is the best thing to do now you guys reckon? Sell him now at 530K?

100%
  • Sly1495
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF on its way, he's just scored against Swansea so might be worth a punt