The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Mertens TIF

Hullock04321
549 posts Sunday League Hero
Chances of this? 2 goals 1 assist tonight. Hamsik scored a hatrick in the same game. It earlier this season they gave 2 IF's from 1 team in the same week.

Comments

• ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    Both is a possibility. Hamsik is favourite
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    HAT TRICK MERTENS!
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    If mertens gets one and then winter upgrade that card will be insane
  • Hullock04321
    Surely they have to give Mertens one now. Card will be a complete joke!
  • Piggie
    72 posts Park Captain
    Yup, card will be insane, but cant be a much bigger upgrade then his SIF tbh. That card is sick already... +2 max imo and maybe +1. If ea wants to have room for an insane TOTS card, then I guess it wont be that big of a upgrade.
  • Hullock04321
    Piggie wrote: »
    Yup, card will be insane, but cant be a much bigger upgrade then his SIF tbh. That card is sick already... +2 max imo and maybe +1. If ea wants to have room for an insane TOTS card, then I guess it wont be that big of a upgrade.

It has to be an 89 as upgrades will make his 87 an 88.
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone who wants to buy the 87 rated card might want to do it now as it will probably rebound after the panic selling.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A card better than Messi already.
  • xCenter
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA didn't give mertens a IF after scoring a hat trick in december against Cagliari due to his TOTGS being in packs. So i doubt EA will skip him this time after a hat trick and a assist.
  • LFC3232
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought him a couple hours ago :s , typical, should have waited till Napoli played, do you think his 87 will go back up?
  • Hullock04321
    LFC3232 wrote: »
    Bought him a couple hours ago :s , typical, should have waited till Napoli played, do you think his 87 will go back up?

Probably rebound a little, but not much. What did you pay?
  • LFC3232
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    LFC3232 wrote: »

Probably rebound a little, but not much. What did you pay?

I paid 730, lost a fair bit if I was to sell him, oh well he's a great player with a high chance of being upgraded.
  • Delboy13710
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    HAT TRICK MERTENS!

Sold he's last if after your thread a few weeks back for 900k so glad I did cheers for the heads up :smile: