Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

I just complete the MM SBC...

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
And the best player i've pulled was Morata.
GG EA.

In the megapack i got only 4 players, the rest was all consumables... wth ea????

Congrats for this great, awesome game!!!!!!!

Comments

• BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you expect TOTY Messi ?
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    BYourLord wrote: »
    Did you expect TOTY Messi ?

No, but i dont know, maybe a 83/84 rated player? :joy:
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    But if everyone was guaranteed this, those players would be absolutely worthless and you would still be unhappy
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    But if everyone was guaranteed this, those players would be absolutely worthless and you would still be unhappy

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.
    If i have buyed with money the same amount of packs i probably should have pulled a 85+ rated player.

Thats how it is.

This SBCs is only to take coins out of the market. Simple.

Im not asking for top players, but a player who costs more than the discard price... -.-
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Another funny thing that happened multiple times in this SBC.
    Once i exchange the squad, i packed like 2 or 3 players that i have exchanged... Funny huh?

Happened on the Ligue 1 and Calcio A SBC.

Thanks EA
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Another moan topic about packs.

I highly doubt you go to the store where you bought lottery ticket and then moan on there why you didn't win anything in lottery.
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    Another funny thing that happened multiple times in this SBC.
    Once i exchange the squad, i packed like 2 or 3 players that i have exchanged... Funny huh?

Happened on the Ligue 1 and Calcio A SBC.

Thanks EA

Same here!

And me too, only packed sh**!

• PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    opasni_ wrote: »

I highly doubt you go to the store where you bought lottery ticket and then moan on there why you didn't win anything in lottery.

First, this is not lottery mate
    And second, in lottery you know your chances to win. Thats why nobody moan about it.
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always do alright off SBC packs, packed MOTM Pedro, Sergio Ramos, PEA, robbed, lahm, lloris
    I see them as a bit of fun using players I have no use for and can't be bothered selling for 350/650 coins, see it as swapping players for different players
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.
    If i have buyed with money the same amount of packs i probably should have pulled a 85+ rated player.

Thats how it is.

Im not asking for top players, but a player who costs more than the discard price... -.-

The f... Are they supposed to care for if not profit? F...ing world peace?

They are not a make a wish foundation..
  • AlnapaDiggler
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've paid for £200 worth of packs I'd say and my pulls are even. It is all pack luck regardless of purchased packs or MM/SBC's
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.

Thats how it is.

The f... Are they supposed to care for if not profit? F...ing world peace?

They are not a make a wish foundation..

Yes, thats what i say mate.
    The worth of the 84+ players been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ its not a problem for EA, they just want profit.

Whats difficult to understand here?

Cheers.
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    I've paid for £200 worth of packs I'd say and my pulls are even. It is all pack luck regardless of purchased packs or MM/SBC's

Its all pack luck, but when you buy with real money the pack weight seems to be higher.
    This year i didnt spend a penny on packs, last year i spent like £20 and the pulls was waaay better than this year.
    Im not saying if you buy £5 on packs you will pack Ronaldo, but definitely will be better than Morata! Thats for sure.
  • maps212
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont do SBC's for packs... nothing to be disappointed with then :)
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    maps212 wrote: »
    Dont do SBC's for packs... nothing to be disappointed with then :)

I guess thats the only way for not get mad :joy:
  • Denz
    2409 posts Fans' Favourite
    All my best pulls have come in MM.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    And the best player i've pulled was Morata.
    GG EA.

In the megapack i got only 4 players, the rest was all consumables... wth ea????

Congrats for this great, awesome game!!!!!!!

Don't do these challenges, don't open packs and you would have no reason to complain.
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    follow my motto then...if you don't like the packs, dont open them. if you dont get more than you spend on SBCs dont do them. simple. if you moan that everytime this happens then why do you continue?
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.

Thats how it is.

They're a business and your surprised they want to maximise their profits?
  • Bicali
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Managed to get an IF and made around 31k from the players I got, it’s just the luck of the packs
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.

Thats how it is.

Im not surprised mate, i said just what you said :joy:
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    smash_up wrote: »
    follow my motto then...if you don't like the packs, dont open them. if you dont get more than you spend on SBCs dont do them. simple. if you moan that everytime this happens then why do you continue?

I like open packs, thats the problem :joy:
    See, im okay to not pack top players. But idk... pack luck should be higher for everyone. Spend 30k to pull Morata its just desmotivating. And than you see people packing great players all the time, just like that guy who packed Suarez and Messi TOTY in the same pack. Thats what i dont get
    My best pull this year was Busquets. And i opened like 200 packs... Really sad with EA this year.

But who cares.
  • LoPo9
    1007 posts Professional
    I've opened packs all year. I got the free ones with the digital game, WL, SBC, etc. I got my first inform in 2 years today.......

Alvaro

I'm so excited
    that I just can't hide it.
    O I know, I know, I know, I know.....
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    LoPo9 wrote: »
    I've opened packs all year. I got the free ones with the digital game, WL, SBC, etc. I got my first inform in 2 years today.......

Alvaro

I'm so excited
    that I just can't hide it.
    O I know, I know, I know, I know.....

Nice, congrats mate :smiley: Im happy that actually someone pulled something good from this packs.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.

Thats how it is.

But it makes sense for them to have player values stay as high as possible, so packs are more attractive. So having low peak weights is the sensible thing.

If the market was flooded with good players, people would get bored quickly and wouldn't have an incentive to buy packs because the change of getting anything with anything would be so small.
  • I was very lucky I got smalling , pjanic , IF gomies
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017

EA dont care about this.
    Only profit.

Thats how it is.

But it makes sense for them to have player values stay as high as possible, so packs are more attractive. So having low peak weights is the sensible thing.

If the market was flooded with good players, people would get bored quickly and wouldn't have an incentive to buy packs because the change of getting anything with anything would be so small.

Its already inflated.
    People is buying 84 rated player for 1k. And well, we still buy the packs.
    Im not asking for Ronaldo in every pack, but maybe a 80% cost guarantee in the packs.
    Like: If you pay 30k on a pack, its guarantee you will have 20k coins back.

Something like this.

But right now you pay 30k and get 5k back (most of people)... This packs its only to take coins out of the market, as i already said before.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up

And second, in lottery you know your chances to win. Thats why nobody moan about it.

Do you even know definition of lottery or sweepstakes? Where on the pack description it says that you are guarantee 83+ overall player? Stop moaning.
  • QceCapo
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Last few weeks have been garbage return.
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017

Do you even know definition of lottery or sweepstakes? Where on the pack description it says that you are guarantee 83+ overall player? Stop moaning.

Which players you have packed this year mate? Just answer, and we all will see why you are so pissed with me about this thread :joy:
    Some people arent happy about the packs mate. Whats the problem? Geez chill