wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Im just never going to qualify
Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1
Musa finesses a 35 yarder in extra time into the top corner

Attempt 2
Win the first game
Players vanish in the first half, cant control, cant pass come back in the second half but ultimately fall short

Attempt 3
Win the first game
Players again just fail to play like they should

Attempt 4
Get to the final, before losing on penalties, his keeper makes those crazy saves where he barely touches the ball, even though it has a ton of power on.

I honestly don't know what to do, feel like Im playing good football just dont seem to have luck

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
    Win the first game
    Players vanish in the first half, cant control, cant pass come back in the second half but ultimately fall short

Attempt 3
    Win the first game

Attempt 4
    Get to the final, before losing on penalties, his keeper makes those crazy saves where he barely touches the ball, even though it has a ton of power on.

I honestly don't know what to do, feel like Im playing good football just dont seem to have luck

honestly man, if you can't qualify from a tourney in the first try or two, you're not ready for WL...I'm really not trying to be insulting when I say that. If I were you, I'd play divisions until you can at least win D2/Hold D1. Even if you qualify right now with a weak string of opponents in the tourney, you are gunna get smashed in the WL, and will probably rage and break your controller or something else.
  • Im just never going to qualify
    Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
    Win the first game

Attempt 3
    Win the first game

Attempt 4

honestly man, if you can't qualify from a tourney in the first try or two, you're not ready for WL...I'm really not trying to be insulting when I say that. If I were you, I'd play divisions until you can at least win D2/Hold D1. Even if you qualify right now with a weak string of opponents in the tourney, you are gunna get smashed in the WL, and will probably rage and break your controller or something else.

I see a lot of people saying this but I really dont agree with it. I got the game on launch day and I didnt manage to qualify for the weekend league until 3 weeks ago! I assumed I would get destroyed in the WL but in all 3 of my weekends Ive got 21 wins with 6-8 games left. Qualifying is a lot harder in my opinion
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Qualifying vs playing WL is a completely different story. You can get 18 wins from 40 games easily, and get auto-qualified to next WL. But, winning 4 games in a row to qualify is not as easy, how often do you win 4 games in a row during WL? probably not too often(once you reach 15 wins)
  • TurdFerguson
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    Qualifying vs playing WL is a completely different story. You can get 18 wins from 40 games easily, and get auto-qualified to next WL. But, winning 4 games in a row to qualify is not as easy, how often do you win 4 games in a row during WL? probably not too often(once you reach 15 wins)
    true, but the people you are playing in qualifying tourneys presumably haven't already qualified for WL (meaning they didnt get 18+ wins last WL or hold/win D1), so the talent level is lower.
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    tommyh10 wrote: »
    Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
    Win the first game

Attempt 3
    Win the first game

Attempt 4

I see a lot of people saying this but I really dont agree with it. I got the game on launch day and I didnt manage to qualify for the weekend league until 3 weeks ago! I assumed I would get destroyed in the WL but in all 3 of my weekends Ive got 21 wins with 6-8 games left. Qualifying is a lot harder in my opinion

Agreed.wl should be more of a group stage thing. No qualifying.
    Play four games and your points determine who you play.this way the constant elites get matched up eventually and the constant silvers get matched together.
    It also allows for players to drop tiers as well as rise.

I'm explaining it badly probably.lol
    But in my head I know what I mean.its not fair for some average gamers to be matched against elite super players.they deserve their status but it should come from beating other elite players.
  • pob125
    I didn't mean just 4 games btw.
    Play four...adjust .....play another... adjust.....and so forth
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    true, but the people you are playing in qualifying tourneys presumably haven't already qualified for WL (meaning they didnt get 18+ wins last WL or hold/win D1), so the talent level is lower.

Not really, many people who already got the auto qualification still play qualifiers. Reason is seasons and WLs are hosted by different servers, so makes sense for most to practice playing tourneys
  • pob125

No people have admitted to still playing even they are elite players and already qualified because of dedicated servers
  • FaFiFa
    940 posts Professional

Not necessarily.Lots of people do play qualifiers even though they have already qualified.this should not be possible.ea should not let the already qualified ones into the daily knockout
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Best way to qualify is via divisions. Win or get promoted from Div 2.
  • TurdFerguson
    honestly Imo best way to qualify is through WL, I qualified once through the tourney, and haven't had to qualify again, just get gold3 min and i'm in.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    made it to the final again, fingers crossed
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    and lost, couldnt complete a pass again etc
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    honestly Imo best way to qualify is through WL, I qualified once through the tourney, and haven't had to qualify again, just get gold3 min and i'm in.

This... I am a D3/D4 player yet I always seem to be able to end up Gold 3 last couple of WL's .
  • Dingo
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
    Win the first game

Attempt 3
    Win the first game

Attempt 4

Wrong
  • dybala11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tonights attempts so far

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
    Win the first game

Attempt 3
    Win the first game

Attempt 4

Just play seasons
  • sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    The thread starter would probably beat some of you guys that say he would get destroyed in world league. I have only qualified twice via knock outs but have played in 4 world leagues and got gold 2 once, gold 3 twice and silver 2 once. World league is easier than the knock outs.