The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Thinking about using Chem styles for the first time this year?

samthederbyram
1229 posts Professional
Wondering if I will see Any improvement in my team by using them quick question anyone here not use them? I have used every player I've had all year on basic

Comments

• AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    They make a difference, look at each player's weakest point and use the right chem style to improve it
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I think they do give minimal boosts to players in certain areas.

The best example I can give is when I had a catalyst on NIF Ibra for a 100 games or so then put a Hunter on him. He seemed quicker and his shooting seemed more on point.

Might have just been Placebo though.
  • Thomo_toffee
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Catalyst gives max pace. Same as hunter
  • Double_D
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you didn't already know, Futbin has a great feature where it shows rating per position for a player and the rating updates on the fly when you switch through the different chemistry styles. You can also set a chem level as well. Not sure if it actually translates in-game but it is neat to mess around with regardless.
  • CornishLad
    24274 posts Club Captain
    Catalyst gives max pace. Same as hunter

Same as Shadow
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    They make a slight difference but no way the stats are what they say they are.
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    They make a difference, look at each player's weakest point and use the right chem style to improve it