NIF Hazard

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Does he justify being 100k more than Sanchez? Have him LF in a 4-3-2-1 - only just changed formation and don't seem to be getting the best out of him (maybe it's the formation I'm struggling with - always been a 2 striker kinda guy). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Mista_Hotspur
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    What instructions do you have on him?
  • DWR
    What instructions do you have on him?

Whatever the default instructions are mate - I'm from the days of Fifa being a game where you pick up the controller and play, maybe I need to change with the times?! What do you suggest?
  • Mista_Hotspur
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him on get in behind and stay central, but it depends on your play style really, also it took me quite a while to get use to 4321 but now I'm use to it I do better on 17 than I ever did before.
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    at first I really liked sanchez as he is more powerful but more recently ive preferred hazard for his end product and he has a better games to goal ratio for me - haven't really answered your question.

For the extra £100k I would say no he doesn't justify it, money you could use elsewhere...others may disagree
  • DWR
    Cheers guys. Going to give him a couple more games and see - I have IF Giroud as ST who I thought would work well with 2 quick, skilful RF/LF however I'm struggling at the min.
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    I would have thought they would plat well together, I play a big man up front next to hazardz\sanchez (I have two teams) and they have always worked well, kane, costa, lukaku then sif benteke
  • DWR
    How do you find SIF Benteke? I had him and although he had a great goal to game ratio something just didn't click.
  • DWR
    And what formation do you play?
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Hazard is unreal
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    I had hazard for 300+ games this year, he's amazing for the price.
    Highly recommend him... the only step up is Neymar which is 3 times the price.
    Hazard is great and his price is somehow normal despite being in the PL. so glad he's not 300k,
    Which is what he's worth IMO
  • DWR
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Hazard is unreal
    Hazard is great and his price is somehow normal despite being in the PL. so glad he's not 300k,

Bit more content would be appreciated - unreal how? How do you get the best out of him?

• Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    I have him in 4321 as the lf. I like sif benteke scores a goal a game for me. I prefer the big guys as the main striker, I just put my dybala up for sale and brought lukaku back whereas my mate loves the smaller technical players such as if Defoe etc
  • DWR
    Summer69 wrote: »
    I have him in 4321 as the lf. I like sif benteke scores a goal a game for me. I prefer the big guys as the main striker, I just put my dybala up for sale and brought lukaku back whereas my mate loves the smaller technical players such as if Defoe etc

Cheers pal. I've not been good with one striker in general this year - Vardy has been my most consistent, SIF Kane was okay too other than that all other BPL under 130k haven't done it for me.
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    I tried 421212121212 but I found I was so open on the wings I got absolutely rinsed (more than usual) 4312 seemed more solid and you could play hazard next to a big man.
    I would say everyone has their formation favourites and people play different styles. As I'm not very good technically I play physical players and pace so kouyate etc in mid whereas my mate is a more tikitaka and plays a passing mid and small technical strikers. I'd just reccomend trying a few formations and players out. If you don't like them list them for sale with a 10k profit and get your money back
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    I was really putting a lot of effort to get used to him and got disappointed, I swapped him with Reus and he's killing it
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    DWR wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Hazard is unreal

Bit more content would be appreciated - unreal how? How do you get the best out of him?

For me he seems to glide past defenders with ease. Dribbling with him is a thing of beauty.
    When I mean dribbling I don't mean major skill moves, but just the fastest, smoothest change of directions, dribble runs, any time he's on the ball he's not going to misplace a touch.

His finishing is behind Neymar/Ronnie as LFs.... B level lets say. I say that because His longshots aren't all that, but in front of goal he feasts on every chance he gets. He was my second leading scorer.

oULyj76.gif

Look at the slight change of direction when the guy comes out with Manolas.
    As soon as he takes a step towards the ball, I took a step out and once Hazard is in front of goal you know its over.
    LF in a 4321 btw.

Honestly, I was contemplating going back from Neymar to Hazard. He was that good for me.
    Best advice would be to not force it to him, but use him as a 2nd threat of a good striker.