Let's call it what it is.this is not football

FaFiFa
839 posts Semi-Pro
This is more like karate,wrestling and sprinting game targeted for morons and small kids.unfortunately it is what it is.

Comments

  • Notformeclive
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agreed, unfortunately EA always start off promisingly then it's back to the tried and tested wrestling/speed-skating formula.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    it is nhl 17 with a bigger rink
  • Darkwing1708
    1016 posts Professional
    Cry more plz
  • I'm on a nice winning streak which won't last long. Sort the fouls out, I don't care what you say, it is not fine to plough through the back of my player and get away with it. "What a great last ditch tackle" f offfff
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...
  • bigpokey24
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    This is more like karate,wrestling and sprinting game targeted for morons and small kids.unfortunately it is what it is.
    You do play the same game as those you labelled as Morons, and Small kids...so therefore , where do we place you ? How can you allow morons, and small kids out smart you in a video game?
  • bigpokey24
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    People pay a lot of cash on this video game, so expect better. Myself I spend small at the start and build from there, frustrating game indeed
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    pittphan wrote: »
    it is nhl 17 with a bigger rink
    qft

    don't even try to play like a football, you will get battered like a ****
  • Darkwing1708
    1016 posts Professional
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that

    Mmm..maybe you should try out Tetris
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that

    Mmm..maybe you should try out Tetris

    Loved that game
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    This is more like karate,wrestling and sprinting game targeted for morons and small kids.unfortunately it is what it is.
    You do play the same game as those you labelled as Morons, and Small kids...so therefore , where do we place you ? How can you allow morons, and small kids out smart you in a video game?

    It is not outsmarting or winning or losing.It is observing what it is.at least for me.and I do not call doing exactly the same things,learned from some YouTubers, with the same exact custom tactics in every game a smart way of playing.it is just the proof of the above observation
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that

    Mmm..maybe you should try out Tetris

    Always got what i paid for... The Pieces wouldn't suddenly flip around without input just to make it "interesting", that's for sure... Why you keep defending what hás no possible defense, i don't know... But hey, each to it's own...
  • bigpokey24
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that

    it is still a game. However you can always outsmart it..FIFA changes , all the time.. Like i told myself if i like the game, I will have to accept things out of my control and decide to find a solution.Take for example a few folks do bronze bench. Now everyone bronze bench.I used to Bronze bench , however i came to conclude that actually helps in no way.( some claim if you bronze bench FIFA aids kicks in) So who gets the aid if both parties bronze bench?

    For the first time in a week i didn't bronze bench had 86/85 rated teams.I have won more games than ever.

    I used to play on a TV, was reluctant to play on a monitor. I actually perform 10 times more than ever..Standing my own against top players.... some messaging me with compliments, others messaging me saying i am what is wrong with FIFA , and one saying he will quit playing FIFA because i won on PKs

    I hope you can find a way to out smart the game. Do not let the game vex you ...
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT
    FIFA should at least acknowledge football rules on fouls, don't you agree?

    You get red card in real football with two footed slide tackle, but in fifa it's 95% yellow card or nothing (or no foul), so you got idiots who slide tackle all the time and get rewarded.



  • Darkwing1708
    1016 posts Professional
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    If you think about it, most people that complained and made this game the sweat fest it is now, are the FIFA mourinhos... Never seen a match their entire life. Yet, on FIFA, they are amazing... Its the same with cod, for instance, i never picked up a weapon my entre life and still i can turnê on my PS and kill sone other players... It is a business, above all and, therefore it has to be catered to all... Its sad, because the way it is now, it hás nothing to do with football, but it is what it is...

    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT

    You would be right if it wasn't for the fact that i paid for a game which keeps changing every other week... This is not the game i paíd for... Counter that

    Mmm..maybe you should try out Tetris

    Always got what i paid for... The Pieces wouldn't suddenly flip around without input just to make it "interesting", that's for sure... Why you keep defending what hás no possible defense, i don't know... But hey, each to it's own...

    Sounds like the perfect game for you:)
  • maksi wrote: »
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    it is a video game, it isn't real life. Stop taking it too seriously . Play to have fun or burst. You cannot expect to win all the time. There are issues with the game and it isn't everyone's flavor..however you have the option to join them or retire from it... I have had my own anger and complaints about FIFA, however it's just a game .FACT
    FIFA should at least acknowledge football rules on fouls, don't you agree?

    You get red card in real football with two footed slide tackle, but in fifa it's 95% yellow card or nothing.



    I don't think a video game online play will ever have a two footed challenge, same as handball
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
  • Completely agree. When I used to play against my son he would get at least one red per game for sliding tackle from behind.

    Now, not even called a foul. last night he went through my player from behind, no foul, the ball breaks to his striker who shoots from distance and scores. What is fair about that.
  • Retro_G
    29322 posts Player of the Year
    I remember a game called This is Football. It was a blatant lie. :smiley:
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    The beautiful game...
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know, it s called soccer in here
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2017
    Listen, they made the game reaistic. In real life, players get away with many bad tackles too. If your opponents can do it in their favour, you can do it in your favour too. Playing dirty really does help you win more games. Its hilarious when a red card tackle doesnt even get called for a foul. Its enjoyable.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Denz
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have enjoyed lately using 4231 wide. You can play some really nice "football" with it. However for me it just isn't effective over a number of games.

    You can dominate the match and get hit by a through ball in the last minute. I know that happens whatever way yiu play but with that formation it seems to happen a lot.

    Actually enjoy the game more but then my results aren't as good.

    Narrow formations work as you just play the odds. You can play possession with 41212 2 but ultimately you can spam driven balls into your strikers.

    Never going to be a realistic simulation.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Listen, they made the game reaistic. In real life, players get away with many bad tackles too. If your opponents can do it in their favour, you can do it in your favour too. Playing dirty really does help you win more games. Its hilarious when a red card tackle doesnt even get called for a foul. Its enjoyable.

    Problem is the refs are horrendous with what they book.

    I can play a game where my opponent 2 foot tackle me from behind inside the box, without getting the ball, and no penalty or card is rewarded.

    And then a few minutes i can take a clean tackle where i take the ball and barely touch the opponent and get a straight red card.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Thomas wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Listen, they made the game reaistic. In real life, players get away with many bad tackles too. If your opponents can do it in their favour, you can do it in your favour too. Playing dirty really does help you win more games. Its hilarious when a red card tackle doesnt even get called for a foul. Its enjoyable.

    Problem is the refs are horrendous with what they book.

    I can play a game where my opponent 2 foot tackle me from behind inside the box, without getting the ball, and no penalty or card is rewarded.

    And then a few minutes i can take a clean tackle where i take the ball and barely touch the opponent and get a straight red card.

    Exactly.Wrestling in the penalty area all the time and no penalty.it is just ridiculous.
  • Mindphaser
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reminds me of rugby sometimes with the whole pushing, grabbing and players running straight into each other.
  • Tbh some of the decisions the ref makes should be bloody shown on crime watch, disgusting
Sign In or Register to comment.