The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Your most effective skill moves?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
I've never gotten into skills but I feel obligated to learn some now that I have Ronaldo. My other striker and CAM both have 4* skills as well.

I was wondering what are your guys' favorites/ most effective skills this year?

Thanks!

Comments

• Sean2On
    1153 posts Professional
    Scoop turn always a good one. This is the absolute worst year for skilling though.
  • Mista_Hotspur
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Berbaspin, nothing else is worth doing.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Fake rabona/scoop turn combo is quite effective
  • TehBuchanan
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Berba/McGeady Spin, Scoop Turn, Ball Roll, the new fake pass skill is fairly effective if you use it in the proper scenario, roulette and the various fake shots are all useful when used at the right time
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Mcgeady, berba spin, V Drag back, drag back, fake rabona, scoop turn.

Only one's worth it that work.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    The scoop turn is probably the most effective skill move this year.

Berba/McGeady spin is really good in situations where you are running out of space to run into.

Ball rolls are insanely overpowered on fast dribblers such as Giovinco and Zola I feel, you can literally walk through an entire defence with them. Fake shots can also be effective if used right.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8644 posts League Winner
    V Drag is OP af
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    The sombrero flick is probably the coolest skill move on the game imo but it's so difficult to pull off.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Thanks for all the responses fellas, I'll have to look up how to do all these I'm a noob :D

Who is your guys' favorite YouTuber for tutorials? Only one I've seen was that guy Ovvy at the beginning of the year for some CTs
  • Db1319
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the responses fellas, I'll have to look up how to do all these I'm a noob :D

Who is your guys' favorite YouTuber for tutorials? Only one I've seen was that guy Ovvy at the beginning of the year for some CTs

DirtyMikeUSA
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26460 posts Player of the Year
    V drag is filthy, same with regular drag backs.