Hoarau SBC?

gia
3166 posts National Call-Up
Guillaume Hoarau got elected player of the year in Switzerland.
http://www.sfl.ch/news/news/artikel/hoarau-und-nsame-die-besten-spieler-2016/

I'd guess there could be a SBC like the Johansson & Jensen ones.

Zakaria got elected as the best Youngster.

@Gelbschwarz :*

Comments

• Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    I certainly wouldn't mind but Johansson and Jensen got their cards after their league finished which makes a bit more sense.

I don't know why the Swiss League does this award-thing in the winter break and not after the season...
  • gia
    edited January 2017
    well it's not a season-reward, but a year-award. Like TOTY...
    @Gelbschwarz
  • Carmen
    1118 posts Professional
    Yeah, in Belgium, the most important award "Gouden Schoen" (Golden booth) is also in a few days, rewarding the best player of 2016
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    I imagine EA will release an SBC, doesn't appear to be a very appealing card though
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    illinifan wrote: »
    I imagine EA will release an SBC, doesn't appear to be a very appealing card though
    Triggered af
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    cae79398c2e2c5e4806916faf1974e7e.png

I would sell my whole club to get this card :o

@gia
  • gia
    looks great.
    No need to sell you whole club though :D

I prepared 11+ players for every Swiss team weeks ago anyways.
    better safe than sorry o:)
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Carmen wrote: »
    Yeah, in Belgium, the most important award "Gouden Schoen" (Golden booth) is also in a few days, rewarding the best player of 2016

Golden booth? :smiley:
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain

@gia

Hässlisch
  • QceCapo
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    gia wrote: »
    looks great.
    No need to sell you whole club though :D

I prepared 11+ players for every Swiss team weeks ago anyways.
    better safe than sorry o:)

don't think it would be a full side for each RSL team.....could be wrong.
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    If it's anything like the Allvenskan or Tippeligaen POTY SBC you won't need a full side of each team.

But you never know
  • gia
    yes, if it's POTY, it will be just one team.

as I said, better save than sorry.
    That's why I'm prepared for a normal league SBC as well.
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    I still have that feeling that EA just won't give a * about this lol

For how long should I get my hopes up?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I still have that feeling that EA just won't give a * about this lol

For how long should I get my hopes up?

The Buffon SBC came about 3 months after his 600th appearance :p
  • phep
    1939 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA only give SBCs to events they sponsor, or for facts like goals or appearances. In terms of POTY, if it's not an official EA sponsored event then they can deny it's even a valid award.
  • WFCBagnall
    87949 posts Moderator
    illinifan wrote: »

Perbet
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    phep wrote: »
    EA only give SBCs to events they sponsor, or for facts like goals or appearances. In terms of POTY, if it's not an official EA sponsored event then they can deny it's even a valid award.
    I highly doubt EA sponsor the Kniksen Award for example.

It was awarded by the Swiss Football League, not some newspaper or something like that.
  • dondark
    71 posts Park Captain
    giii, what a legend.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class

@gia

Very mediocre looking card tbh.
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional

@gia

Best card I've ever seen tbh.
    ftfy
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class

I would sell my whole club to get this card just so I can discard it straight after as it's terrible :o

@gia

Best card I've ever seen tbh.
    ftfy

Very funny but far from the best card I've ever seen as I said previously it's very mediocre wouldn't pay more than 5k for it but that's just my opinion.
  • gia
    and?
    everybody is well aware that it's a mediocre card, captain obvious @Fifa_Hawk_85
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    I really didn't think I'd need to mention that I'm not serious. My profile picture should give away that I'm kinda biased lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class
    and?
    everybody is well aware that it's a mediocre card, captain obvious @Fifa_Hawk_85

@gia you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about here. A person had posted a picture of the card saying they would sell they're whole club for that card to which I responded that it's a very mediocre card. So in future before jumping on the bandwagon at least read the comments and actually know what you're responding too.
  • QceCapo
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    I'll get him if he's released.
  • gia
    and?

@gia you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about here. A person had posted a picture of the card saying they would sell they're whole club for that card to which I responded that it's a very mediocre card. So in future before jumping on the bandwagon at least read the comments and actually know what you're responding too.
    I read that and am aware of it.
    If you had a clue what you're talking about, you'd realise @Gelbschwarz is a fan of Hoarau's club.
    So yeah, he would in fact sell his whole club if needed to get this card - even if it's mediocre.

So your comment is just pointless.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class
    and?

If you had a clue what you're talking about, you'd realise @Gelbschwarz is a fan of Hoarau's club.
    So yeah, he would in fact sell his whole club if needed to get this card - even if it's mediocre.

Ok so you do realise why I would have pointed out what was obvious then that's a start. I support man united but wouldn't sell my whole club to buy Phil Jones so no my comment wasn't pointless it was more than valid. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here it's a forum incase you aren't aware.
  • exzoo
    32209 posts National Team Captain
    and?

Ok so you do realise why I would have pointed out what was obvious then that's a start. I support man united but wouldn't sell my whole club to buy Phil Jones so no my comment wasn't pointless it was more than valid. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here it's a forum incase you aren't aware.

Hoarau is Young Boys' best player, you cant just go and compare this situation to you selling your whole club to get a special Phil Jones. I bet you would do it if there was a special Pogba/Zlatan. Anyways, you seem to like creating pointless arguments, i dont even know if youre a bad troll or just bored
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    I'm really thinking it's a troll...
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Hope you guys get a SBC for him.