So what do you think will happen to player prices in the coming week?

Ravz9
25767 posts Player of the Year
edited January 2017

So what do you think will happen to player prices in the coming week? 167 votes

Rise
72%
DascoAckerLightshowRonaldoha032742JimmyVulmerlimjitwePepe Le DiLzZ S-DogSpringveldtBrieMineIshibumRumplefishDingoShadow_185JaxiteReaLMadriD52i2-TempZ-2iSercsDjkhalid1921 121 votes
Fall
5%
ppeetteerr11TommygunnChrisyacJordyEHVjozzalaerisi121MilanafcaCoderoodWinkelmann 9 votes
Stay the same
9%
sxckarmaBozza88Blasterld1309ArsenalFeverpaul24878306alooooi10orangemel2Spurs1123domino16890ImAtrociousAEseyMad_ScouserNauticiusTestEaglesYermawfc 16 votes
Honestly no idea mate tbh
12%
Ravz9ClancyXpglobeDaarkySandell85Job188sturges12345Mat2403Jason1986PS-GamerNeilZooM_Baller_15ssj4titoEoindDazF90Clean1907OSChavezShaqattack6285WAAAAAAAHHJobiwan 21 votes

Comments

• SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Rise
    Rise until upgrades/TOTT are released.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9266 posts League Winner
    Rise
    Rise
  • Djkhalid1921
    9266 posts League Winner
    Rise
    Reason the market dipped the way that it did is because no one expected this big of a deal for the lunar new year
  • Ravz9
    Thing is this isn't a buying market so idk if we'll see price rises, can see players like grizi just being at 220k now. Could be wrong obviously and that's why I'm unsure :lol:
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Rise
    Rise for sure
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Rise
    Just want to be part of the majority :)
  • fluffymnuffy
    Rise
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    Just want to be part of the majority :)

you must not be a trump supporter then
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Rise
    Rise
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Rise
    Once the half priced packs stop the rise will happen.
  • Aleccsandru
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rise
    Defently will rise
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    Rise
    I think and hope they Will Rise , bought an expensive team just before all the packs
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Rise
    IF will definitely rise imo, some of them dropped hard during this lunar year event. Hgh rated NIF will either rise or stay the same
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    IF will definitely rise imo, some of them dropped hard during this lunar year event. Hgh rated NIF will either rise or stay the same

Summed up perfectly.
  • Gazza74
    1114 posts Professional
    Rise
    2 weeks and they will be back to where they almost were....maybe 3 at max.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    Rise
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Thing is this isn't a buying market so idk if we'll see price rises, can see players like grizi just being at 220k now. Could be wrong obviously and that's why I'm unsure :lol:

Wait what? This is exactly a buyers market! Buy buy buy is only thing you need to know. It is safe to buy ANY card atm. ANY.
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stay the same
    Will probably also depend on the upcoming TOTW cause correct me please if I missed something but no big names seem to be in and Premier League was FA Cup so they are no eligible

And if this is the case, then surely EA might do a special squad bulider challenge for the African Cup of Nations and they are also soon to release there TOTT.
  • mHazard
    Rise
    Will probably also depend on the upcoming TOTW cause correct me please if I missed something but no big names seem to be in and Premier League was FA Cup so they are no eligible

And if this is the case, then surely EA might do a special squad bulider challenge for the African Cup of Nations and they are also soon to release there TOTT.

Not enough to keep prices low. People will buy their teams, traders will trade and haters will hate.

And potatoes will be potatoes.
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rise
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Once the half priced packs stop the rise will happen.

• Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Rise
    Voted rise.... it is just logical really.... won't be instant following the en mass coin removal from the market following all the half price packs etc (very clever move EA) but it is inevitable, even possible prices will surpass previous highs due to the lack of coinage about really. Hoping coleman SIF goes up as I got completely s**t on with that pruchase on Thursday!!!!
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly no idea mate tbh.

Prices will do what EA wants them to do.....they've thrown lots of curveballs to change up the market patterns and could add another this coming week (good informs, low priced packs if they want). We are at there mercy....and I guess that is fine. Just wish the packs provided greater output for those that spend real money.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly no idea mate tbh.

Prices will do what EA wants them to do.....they've thrown lots of curveballs to change up the market patterns and could add another this coming week (good informs, low priced packs if they want). We are at there mercy....and I guess that is fine. Just wish the packs provided greater output for those that spend real money.

this really. Each and every time I think that 'marked will rise now' and then all of a sudden you get something like half priced packs. EA can do so much now, also with the SBC, it is impossible to tell IMO
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Rise
    Will rise till tots but I expect ea to do Easter specials.
  • Angy
    2724 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rise
    Rise obviously
  • Ravz9
    prices have stayed the same of dropped slightly more since yesterday, interesting
  • fluffymnuffy
    Rise
    "Honestly no idea to be honest"

We don't have to be that honest...
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Rise
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    prices have stayed the same of dropped slightly more since yesterday, interesting

Lunar year packs
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Rise
    Think they'll gradually rise then drop again on Friday (upgrades released)
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rise
    "Honestly no idea to be honest"

We don't have to be that honest...

:joy:
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    Well RB Rooney has dropped about 30k from last night. Hopefully he'll pick up again as the next WL comes around or I'll be taking a loss.
  • mHazard
    Rise
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Well RB Rooney has dropped about 30k from last night. Hopefully he'll pick up again as the next WL comes around or I'll be taking a loss.

Why would you sell him? I am still in the honeymoon period with him, but tbh that card (sadly) is one if the best CAM cards I have used all year. 450k well spent and don't care what his current price is.