IF Badelj is fantastic for discard value

Darce Choke
662 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2017
He might just be the answer to my Midfield Serie A woes.

Sitting as the central CM in a 4321.

Has amazing distribution and tidy defensive and physical stats. Have not noticed his pace at all so far.

First time I've used a M/M as the central CM in this formation as I've always thought it to be more suited to a CDM type player, but Badelj just sits in the centre of the field mopping up the ball and passing it off to the attackers.

Well happy with this card. Anyone else used him?

Comments

• Yes he is decent, but not noticeably better than Allan who costs 800 coins.
  • I've used Allan myself for long period and I'd certainly agree he's a good player. Defensively and physical they are very similar, but Badelj is far superior when it comes to creating and moving the ball around.

• SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agree. He has taken Khediras place in my second serie a squad (I have 2, weird I know)
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Yeah hes like de rossi and paralos sbc mixed into one card in fact haveny used nif de rossi since getting him cant tell who i like better but for 10k he has been a nice little gem i use anchor on mine
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always fancied using him but I use Khedira and medel as CDMS but Khedira is good as CAM holds ball up well I play 3 5 2
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    Always fancied using him but I use Khedira and medel as CDMS but Khedira is good as CAM holds ball up well I play 3 5 2

His discard try him he'll rise
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    My biggest issue is his dead by 60th but i just sub de rossi in
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Played with him 10-15 games, nothing special.parolo,khedira,de Rossi are all better for me.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    My biggest issue is his dead by 60th but i just sub de rossi in
    This is my issue with him. Great player always in the right place but he's a gonner way too early stamina wise
  • Has 85 stamina doesn't he?
    Not found him dead on his feet in game yet tbh.

For me, his M/M seems him float around the middle and not get too tired will keep An eye out tho
  • YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    Has 85 stamina doesn't he?
    Not found him dead on his feet in game yet tbh.

For me, his M/M seems him float around the middle and not get too tired will keep An eye out tho
    Tbh, I find almost all cms are shattered way too early. Only de Rossi for me doesn't struggle
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    De rossi dies even faster evem sbc de rossi

I used badejli in weekend league even with anchor his sometimes to slow but his still amazing at cdm not your world beater tackler but he can tackle and his passing is where its at not a mad shot on him.

If you missed out on sbc de rossi this guy is him
  • De rossi dies even faster evem sbc de rossi

I used badejli in weekend league even with anchor his sometimes to slow but his still amazing at cdm not your world beater tackler but he can tackle and his passing is where its at not a mad shot on him.

If you missed out on sbc de rossi this guy is him

That's why I like him. Has enough defensive and physical about him alongside the crazy good passing that most defensive mids don't have.

It's a rare but amazing combo to have for discard price.
  • Cadey 5
    10373 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone think he could work as a CDM looking to revamp my fitness team :(
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Anyone think he could work as a CDM looking to revamp my fitness team :(

Used him there with naingolan and hamsik in the weekend league very very good at cdm in 433 2

Im differnt tho i use man mark and conservative interceptions they stay in place and dont go chasing water falls
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I hope this dude can snag a tots or a sif
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    He has been really solid for me as well. Good all round midfielder.