Downgrade musa and vardy

Silent Singer74
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
Ea for the love of FIFA/ football/ and general sanity take about 6 off these players. They're over powered beyond belief. When they're scoring more than the likes of Suarez, griezmann etc then your game needs a serious revamp.

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    I 100% agree!! Absolutely hate the pair of them with a passion now!!
    Person using them is generally awful and only scores because eventually their pace gets in behind.

Also downgrade Sturridge, like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is he an 84, as good as Kane?! Nearly as good as Diego?! Absolutely nowhere near!!
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Musa and Vardy aren't even hard to defend against in game, as long as you have pace at the back you're fine.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    No guy that needs the downgrade the most is martial, he's in every WL teams and he plays much better than my reus.
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    No guy that needs the downgrade the most is martial, he's in every WL teams and he plays much better than my reus.

This :D
  • Tekkerz
    3677 posts National Call-Up
    Musa I've never conceded once Sturridge is hard to stop but smaldini needs downgrading he is 88 rated in game not 84.
  • iNero
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    Musa is crap

Vardy is good

They are not as good as grievsman or Suarez
    Honestly don't know how people have so many issues with these players
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    Musa is so trash at finishing it's hilarious. Just played a dude he got 1 on 1 4 times and didn't score
  • Silent Singer74

This :D

Aye, whack him on too. What's the point of trading/ buying packs and generally trying to improve your team over the year when you can get battered by cheap teams? I expect to get beat 8 times out of 10 with a team worth 3,4,5 million just as I expect to beat teams who are worth 200k the majority of the time. Otherwise, why do you want us (ea) to play your game and to keep us interested? May as well have a cheap team and only play now and again. That's what's gonna happen now but because of op cheap teams!!!
  • BigJeffyCool
    79 posts Park Captain
    9 posts without anyone mentioning Butland. Surprising.
  • Izzy2K17
    13474 posts Has That Special Something
    illinifan wrote: »
    Musa and Vardy aren't even hard to defend against in game, as long as you have pace at the back you're fine.

So you say that, but all the opponent needs is one through ball or luck deflection and they're off to score a goal :/
  • Silent Singer74
    Butland is op too or are all the other keepers crap?
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4695 posts National Call-Up
    Butland
    Begovic
    Musa
    Vardy
    Smalling
    Bailly

Sick to death of that lot.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't hate the players, hate the game. It's the broken gameplay that makes these players relevant. Nerf pace and strength and these players will be average like they should be.
  • McRaven
    7938 posts League Winner
    It's because with hunter Musa has max pace with crazy balance and around 88 finishing according to futhead