OTW.... mane is back!!!

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Soooo senegal have been knocked out which means mane will be returning to LFC :) hypeee

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    16221 posts World Class
    Hype hype hype. I have 9 of them :)
  • shiaan
    Hehe i have 3 bought all for 170k few weeks ago
  • Ulook92
    19993 posts Club Captain
    Siiiiggghhhhhhhh
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2017
    Thats is the opposite of what you should want for OTW hype.

The longer they stayed in the tournament the more chance of a MOTM and TOTT. Which would not have affected the OTW price but certainly the price.

He would only have had another week left at the tournament anyway, so 1 extra game for Liverpool.

No hype
  • Orison
    55490 posts National Treasure
    Didn´t he miss the deciding pen? Hype confirmed
  • shiaan
    Am i missing something? If he returns to lfc he could get an IF esp if he scores against Chelsea
  • Peter
    edited January 2017
    shiaan wrote: »
    Am i missing something? If he returns to lfc he could get an IF esp if he scores against Chelsea

Like he is going to play against Chelsea :joy:

You are missing the fact that iMOTM cards generate hype and would increase OTW price, regardless of the fact they dont affect OTW rating.

For the sake of a week it would have been better for Senegal to stay involved.
  • shiaan
    Peter wrote: »

Lol he will be on bench and next game definitely start esp with lfcs record without him ...either way theres more of a chance at an IF at lfc than senegal
  • Peter
    edited January 2017
    Peter wrote: »

Lol he will be on bench and next game definitely start esp with lfcs record without him ...either way theres more of a chance at an IF at lfc than senegal

No, there was really more chance of a special card with Senegal.

Like I said for the sake of a week, Senegal being involved and him having the chances to get a MOTM and TOTT would have been far better.
  • shiaan
    Correct me if im wrong dont otw cards only get upgraded if the player makes it in the totw
  • Peter
    Correct me if im wrong dont otw cards only get upgraded if the player makes it in the totw

I have stated numerous times that the OTW rating wont be affected. But the price will.

Manes next IF is 84. Had he got a MOTM and TOTT it woulf be 87.
  • shiaan
    Oh i see what you mean....but still he wasnt doing much for Senegal anyway he makes more of an impact at lfc
  • Peter
    Oh i see what you mean....but still he wasnt doing much for Senegal anyway he makes more of an impact at lfc

Till today he had 2 goals in 2 games, had they stayed in he could have got atleast a TOTT. Its only an extra week
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Didn´t he miss the deciding pen? Hype confirmed

Yeah he must of got a desperation phone call off klopp :D
  • shiaan
    True true ..just happy to see him back at lfc and surely once he gets his upgrade his price should increase