So how did everyone do?

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
edited January 2017
I'm finally back in WL after a long absence (Mainly due to a long vacation)

It felt good to be back, i'm one of the few to actually enjoy it, might be because i play on PC.

But i went with 21 wins out of 25 possible, finishing in elite 2, and i found the best trio i've used so far (inb4 people calling me sweaty)

0f3722e941186b422cbb29a20a0fc1a5.png

Some stats

b2d3bd540496455e59efa5415e725aae.png

e79a6705282aa96150f82f5632e236a8.png

76bf29e010afd1f5c63f9174c6a1f1b1.png

These are stats from both qualification and the entire WL.

(Hope you don't mind the Danish)

TIF Eriksen being the heart of this, he is the most amazing player i've used this fifa.

Anyways, how did you do?

Comments

• NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Well considering it's only saturday, console players might not be done :D
  • Robmu22
    1388 posts Professional
    Played about 8, 7 wins so far.

I'll probably only play another 10 games
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Robmu22 wrote: »

I played 15 games yesterday and won 15.

The last 10 today and i won 6 and lost 4, it surely makes a difference when you play that's for sure, i met WAY better opponents today.
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    played my first 3 games just now. Awful delay, worst so far ive had. Funny thing is all 3 games 5 bars.

Think om gonna sit this on out. No time to finish it.
  • Dexdan
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect

The last 10 today and i won 6 and lost 4, it surely makes a difference when you play that's for sure, i met WAY better opponents today.

I think it makes a difference when you play. Played yesterday between 11am - 4pm GMT and it was ok. Played again between 11pm - 2am GMT and it was a lot harder. Today between 12pm - 5pm was easier again.

• NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Dexdan wrote: »

I think it makes a difference when you play. Played yesterday between 11am - 4pm GMT and it was ok. Played again between 11pm - 2am GMT and it was a lot harder. Today between 12pm - 5pm was easier again.

For sure, friday is my favourite day to play that's for sure :smile:
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    I've absolutely blown it, won my first 14 games but now I'm 23-11.

May sound like a cheap excuse but honestly the gameplay yesterday felt so much better. It was infuriating too play at times today, even with 5 bar latency. Missing easy chances with TIF Icardi while TOTY Messi couldn't control ball if his life depended on it.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edwinstree wrote: »

May sound like a cheap excuse but honestly the gameplay yesterday felt so much better. It was infuriating too play at times today, even with 5 bar latency. Missing easy chances with TIF Icardi while TOTY Messi couldn't control ball if his life depended on it.

I can only agree with you, the gameplay was so sloppy today compared to yesterday, literally no one could do passes or touches correctly.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    Alright let's bump this thing back up, more people should be finished now :#
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    edwinstree wrote: »

Yeah, it's the same damn thing every week...

I feel like I could have much better results if there was no delay at all, but then again you never really know if the games you won at first were due to you being a better player or your opponents having that delay while you were fine...
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished gold 2 yet again,always have a big slump in the middle fought this patch would of maybe got me to gold 1.But gameplay felt awful all the way through,Don't think I will ever make elite
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    Stopped at silver 1 not keen on qualifying for next week once I saw the requirements. Lol
  • 14 out of 16

Have decided to stop on silver 1 since I'm not enjoying the gameplay. I want to play the game in a certain way and I can't do that when my players turn like 80 year old women who are fresh out of hospital from hip surgery. The only word to describe how the current game feels is "heavy". Very, very heavy. There's a significant amount of input delay on passes and shots, the game has been like this since Thursday so I can only assume it's as a result of the patch. I'm playing on 5 green bars most of the time and the games look smooth (no frames dropping, speed up lag, etc) but it feels very heavy to play.

I can't find any joy in playing this version of the game.

• Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    14 out of 16

Have decided to stop on silver 1 since I'm not enjoying the gameplay. I want to play the game in a certain way and I can't do that when my players turn like 80 year old women who are fresh out of hospital from hip surgery. The only word to describe how the current game feels is "heavy". Very, very heavy. There's a significant amount of input delay on passes and shots, the game has been like this since Thursday so I can only assume it's as a result of the patch. I'm playing on 5 green bars most of the time and the games look smooth (no frames dropping, speed up lag, etc) but it feels very heavy to play.

I can't find any joy in playing this version of the game.
    this
    seriously two second delay and players not responding, the ball next to my player and he don't even make a move.
    make pass toward my player and he start running the other directions, the LAG is at its extreme, never seen as bad in 6 years.
  • Alford1995
    3331 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    played 10 won 8, probably only squeeze a few more games in as im busy today for man utd match