Wow

paw14
1074 posts Professional
e447a0ef2b099513f58139e215adeb34.png

There was me going to go and bid on the 1.7m start price one...he slots in perfectly and now thanks to that bargain i'll be able to get TOTY Neuer eventually!

3667106db5869fe00ffed77072e9a343.png

Comments

  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Fresh too :o unreal deal man
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    cool
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Beautiful team bud
  • yogi
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dayum whats the price on that team?
  • Gigaa_Byte
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Insane team and deal. :open_mouth:
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Cheers guys!

    Any idea what upgrades you'd make with about 1m coins?
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    paw14 wrote: »
    Cheers guys!

    Any idea what upgrades you'd make with about 1m coins?

    Is it possible to sell overmars and get totgs neymar?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    paw14 wrote: »
    Cheers guys!

    Any idea what upgrades you'd make with about 1m coins?

    Is it possible to sell overmars and get totgs neymar?

    Definitely an option but it's a risk as Neymar could get another special card which will reduce the value of the TOGS card so quickly
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    paw14 wrote: »
    paw14 wrote: »
    Cheers guys!

    Any idea what upgrades you'd make with about 1m coins?

    Is it possible to sell overmars and get totgs neymar?

    Definitely an option but it's a risk as Neymar could get another special card which will reduce the value of the TOGS card so quickly

    Yeah thats always a risk. I dont really see another spot you can upgrade aside from maybe toty dani alves
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Very nice deal !
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Very nice deal !

  • Kloral
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing mate gz. Nice team too, swap Kroos for Modric tho and get rid of OTW Kante to fund it.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    wish i was that lucky :)
  • Bennym
    45 posts Park Captain
    He rid of Buffon he is one of the worst gk ever not even the sbc is any good
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    To add to my team should I:

    A ) Replace SBC Buffon with TOTY Neuer
    B ) Replace Puyol with Beckenabuer and Schmeichel
    C ) Replace Puyol with TOTY Ramos and Schmeichel
  • JimmyVulmer
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    B
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something
    Was that on bids too? Gobsmacked he didn't go higher than that.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    Was that on bids too? Gobsmacked he didn't go higher than that.

    @Scutch nope it was a 59th min BIN. I only searched him to bid on one for 1.7m but then i saw that one pop up!
  • DoctorRob
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Someone is regretting a decimal space, 1.163 mil is considerably less than 1.63 mil.
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something
    paw14 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Was that on bids too? Gobsmacked he didn't go higher than that.

    @Scutch nope it was a 59th min BIN. I only searched him to bid on one for 1.7m but then i saw that one pop up!

    Ahh yes. Great work mate.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    The worst thing is Musa, Vardy, Kante, Walker, Smallimg, Butland, Bailly and the other half a dozen sweaty PL teams will beat that on one leg most WL games.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    paw14 wrote: »
    To add to my team should I:

    A ) Replace SBC Buffon with TOTY Neuer
    B ) Replace Puyol with Beckenabuer and Schmeichel
    C ) Replace Puyol with TOTY Ramos and Schmeichel

    I'm not sure you can put 2 players on as one!!

    Beckenbauer instead of Puyol, get Iniesta instead of Kroos as well imo.
  • Gigaa_Byte
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    DoctorRob wrote: »
    Someone is regretting a decimal space, 1.163 mil is considerably less than 1.63 mil.

    59401499.jpg
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    paw14 wrote: »
    To add to my team should I:

    A ) Replace SBC Buffon with TOTY Neuer
    B ) Replace Puyol with Beckenabuer and Schmeichel
    C ) Replace Puyol with TOTY Ramos and Schmeichel

    I'm not sure you can put 2 players on as one!!

    Beckenbauer instead of Puyol, get Iniesta instead of Kroos as well imo.

    Upgrading Puyol to Beckenbauer would cost around 500k and I have around 900k to play with so can afford a legend keeper too if i don't go for option a. I'm a fan of TOTY Kroos so far, his long shots are insane, he's strong enough to defend and Kante runs around so he doesn't have to and he acts like a deep lying playmaker
  • ManTrain
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    paw14 wrote: »
    To add to my team should I:

    A ) Replace SBC Buffon with TOTY Neuer
    B ) Replace Puyol with Beckenabuer and Schmeichel
    C ) Replace Puyol with TOTY Ramos and Schmeichel

    I'm not sure you can put 2 players on as one!!

    Beckenbauer instead of Puyol, get Iniesta instead of Kroos as well imo.

    Kroos is miles better than Iniesta. Beckenbaur isn't better than baresi. Go with Ramos and get TOTY Marcelo at LB instead of Carlos.
Sign In or Register to comment.