Hero Rooney or OTW Kante as a cm

djihad
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
???

Comments

• different players, depends on what you want.
    If you want your midfield to be more defensive get Kante and tell him to stay behind while attacking.
    If not, get Rooney.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kante
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Rooney is a very, very poor cm
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Solari wrote: »
    Kante

• Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    valentiii wrote: »
    Rooney is a very, very poor cm

Really ? He's amazing for me
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just can't understand why people post these threads without giving any extra information. It's very crucial...What is the formation? Who are the other midfielders?

Even then it will depend on your own preferences, but that is the very least.
  • 9hmills
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    exactly what I'm trying to decide on! Edging towards Rooney
  • HK
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    Kante for sure
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Rooney
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    HK wrote: »
    Kante for sure

• Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Both :)
  • Tonywattzeefuik
    1174 posts Professional
    9hmills wrote: »

Why not get nif kante in beside hero rooney?
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite

thats What Im doing. HERO Rooney, TIF eriksen, NIF pogba and NIF kante. Lets do this (untradeable Rooney and eriksen)
  • djihad
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tim86 wrote: »
    I just can't understand why people post these threads without giving any extra information. It's very crucial...What is the formation? Who are the other midfielders?

Even then it will depend on your own preferences, but that is the very least.

I play 4-3-3 4. And my other midfielders are Sif N Zonzi and payet
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    first of all i wouldnt get the otw but instead if kante, second of all rooney looks amazing. do u need a defending or attacking mid, consider 88 eriksen as he too is amazing
  • Riqqert
    Instead of starting a new thread ill ask the question here. Ive been waiting on hero Rooney to drop his price. So far it has dropped to 400k. What do people think will happen? Will it drop further? or will it stay or go higher? Even though the card isnt worth more than 200k. Im realy not looking to overpay for him but I also been waiting on a special card for rooney since the release of fifa17 and I just want him in my team.
  • hazakiid
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Riqqert wrote: »
    Instead of starting a new thread ill ask the question here. Ive been waiting on hero Rooney to drop his price. So far it has dropped to 400k. What do people think will happen? Will it drop further? or will it stay or go higher? Even though the card isnt worth more than 200k. Im realy not looking to overpay for him but I also been waiting on a special card for rooney since the release of fifa17 and I just want him in my team.

I personally cant see it going below 350k unless he gets another IF
  • Riqqert
    I doubt he'll get another IF soon. Seeing how he play this season he isnt one to score 2-3 goals a game. The only reason he got the hero card is cus he all time goalscorer for man u. If that wasnt the case he wouldnt have gotten an if i'd reccon seeing he only socred once, and didnt even win the game.
  • 9hmills
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have IF Cesc in the other CM position and he'll never be replaced!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something

Lol. Bought mine for 670k, I cry every time. :cry: Gotta say though, he's definitely worth 400k.
  • BO0OM
    3727 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Lol. Bought mine for 670k, I cry every time. :cry: Gotta say though, he's definitely worth 400k.

Haha i bought mine just yesterday for 408k i told myself i will pull the trigger at 500k so i waited a little longer and splashed the rest on packs since i finished my team till tots :lol: i also lost 90k on coleman already but hey motm sow profit covers the losses :lol:

Edit: rooney is my favourite midfielder (normal card) i expect the same for the purple one :) -> take rooney