The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ajax [Not active - closed]

Comments

• JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice win away to NEC like the update from the Champions League aswell big offer for Dolberg but hopefully you can keep him to build the squad around
  • Wyojasond
    13325 posts Has That Special Something
    Dolberg playing some amazing football at the moment. Like the Champions League update as well
  • Danimal5981
    2470 posts Fans' Favourite
    @JoshDFC @Wyojasond thanks, here's another one....

CLICK TO ENLARGE

ppSrHqN.png

ceqOz5R.png

i6mbLU2.png
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    That's quite a tough CL group to try to get past, it'll take quite a bit of luck to make it through that group. Let's hope you can do it.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Nice UCL preview! Ajax got an extremely tough group... even Zenit will not be easy.

I also hope you can keep Dolberg in the team, although it is easy to predict that higher bids will appear soon.

That result against Groningen hurts... well, early in the season yet, but I wish you don't miss the points later.
  • Danimal5981
    wtuYvbB.png

C332igV.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Tough UCL draw there. Things are acceptable in the league, it's still early stages and anyway it's not that huge gap to bridge.
    Good of you to keep Dolberg, he'll most likely be key this season. :)
  • Danimal5981
    Wap3G2V.png
  • Danimal5981
    cSLPMRd.png

zfNIQFn.png
  • Danimal5981
    Click to enlarge

9kakfYv.png
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh look, Man U signing Griezmann :D
    Bayern also splashing the cash a bit. Think you've got a great squad even with Ziyech leaving. Don't know anything about the 2 players you've brought in tbh but I guess we'll see how they do in the games coming up :)
  • Wyojasond
    13325 posts Has That Special Something
    The predictability of these transfers this year have been so bad :s really like the transfer update. Agree with Greenman. Don't know much about the two players you signed but it's always fun learning about players from,other people's stories.
  • ale85bg
    Good looking sauad there, should be an interesting season!
    By the way, how on Earth is Jorginho valued so much?
  • Danimal5981
    oWCKPXT.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    Champions Cup, Matchday 1
    Ajax - Arsenal

ked3DVI.png
    Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Great job holding Arsenal to a nil-nil draw! I didn't have time to watch the whole video yet but I will when I have the time to, but I skipped to the end and saw you got a couple late chances, so I'm guessing it stings a bit that you weren't able to get the full three points, but a draw against Arsenal's still a great result!
  • Danimal5981
    Great job holding Arsenal to a nil-nil draw! I didn't have time to watch the whole video yet but I will when I have the time to, but I skipped to the end and saw you got a couple late chances, so I'm guessing it stings a bit that you weren't able to get the full three points, but a draw against Arsenal's still a great result!

No sh*t, we were equal to them, if not better! But it's symbolic for my current squad. I play a Dutch total football system (4-3-3 with deep wing backs, so 2-3-2-3 in a way) and I can completely dominate and control a game for most of the time, but I just can't seem to clinically finish at goal...

Here I was fortunate enough that the first ball went in, but in a way: similar stuff, different day....

8q5ZKSS.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    Again, it's slowly becoming a trauma... total domination, but lucky rebound goals saved my skin once more...
    ceg5u2z.png

mWWVDR8.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    Alright, THIS IS IT!
    Thusfar, the career has gone according to plan. Being the best in The Netherlands is nothing extraordinary and last year's results in Europe were average at best.

But we've built towards this moment: our chance to stand out on the international platform. Against Arsenal (please, check out the match, it's not far above...) I sensed there could've been more for us. The 0-0 means this is the match where we have to show our stuff, here Ajax reclaims its spot among Europe's finest!

Go check out CHAMPIONS CUP, MATCHDAY 2 - AJAX vs REAL MADRID

Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    gutting to lose the game so late but a great effort against a very difficult team I think it will be difficult but with two wins agaisnt Zenit you have a real chances of progressing
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    gutting to lose the game so late but a great effort against a very difficult team I think it will be difficult but with two wins against Zenit you have a real chances of progressing

Extra painful is the fact that I did not finish it myself when I had plenty of chances (I count five, hitting the post twice)..... again! But where you can get away with that against a Dutch league team, Real Madrid was unforgiving... really, I played this one two days ago and it's still ringing in my head, this one is...

t5Kz3Vx.png

TUB9mu2.png
  • ale85bg
    Sad to see you lose against Real Madrid, but hey they're Real after all. Good to hold Arsenal to a draw anyway, nothing is decided yet.
    About the league, well... There's not much to say there: you're going great, and Feyenoord are really close so obviosuly everything is still achievable.
  • Greenman019
    Was always going to be a big ask, it's Real at the end of the day. Hopefully pick up enough points to qualify in the other group stage matches.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Of course a disappointing result there to lose, especially on that late of a goal, but it's still Real Madrid, so overall it's still not that bad of a result. It does make things a loud tougher in terms of qualifying though, hopefully you can beat the Russians both times and pick up two or three points from the other two matches.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Yo real luego deserved much more in bote UCL games. It was especially unbelievable the way you lost to Real Madrid. I couldn't believe it when I watched the video.
  • Danimal5981
    WfsZDPY.png
  • Danimal5981
    mF0OTqV.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited April 2017
    Champions Cup, Matchday 3

Like the previous two games, Ajax did not get rewarded for its fine field play. Getting through the opening quarter My side is yet to score a goal in this year's Champions Cup. Fortunately for me, Arsenal noted a surprise win at Real Madrid. This could work in my favour if I don't lose the next game, when Ajax themselves visit Madrid...

vRLr11T.png
  • ale85bg
    Things are looking pretty good in th league but they're looking hard in the cup. It's not over yet: it's true that you almost need a shocker against Real but hey, Ajax can do it!
  • Greenman019
    Flying in the league, shame about that cup result though. Guess it's better than a loss but quite a bit of work to do now.