The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ajax [Not active - closed]

Comments

• Danimal5981
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Yeah I'll be the first to admit I like the videos, but I rarely watch them. Virtual K has done some good ones and I try to catch up on those when I can but I apologize now for not watching yours. I love the idea of them, it's usually just finding the time to watch them :'(

No need to apologize, that's ridiculous :smile:

Just to explain: at this point in time, I just had reset and tried out new keyboard settings (I normally don't use assists on laptop), which is why you see the cursor and completely NO control over the goalie. But that's excuses, excuses - fact remains I should've scored all five and I didn't. Betting everything on the league title then!....

Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Well, all of your penalties looked well taken, honestly. THe one that got saved, well, the keeper just got to the right direction. Not much you could do about it.
    Knowing that you only could hope that they would kick one in the middle, there's no reason to be ashamed about the result.

About the videos, I used to be a fan of them and I used to watch more videos last year... I even did some in my FIFA 16 career, but now I don't have the time to producevideos anymore. I hardly have the time to watch them, in certain days.
    So sorry but again I don't watch every video of yours, although I must admit I liked toe ones I've seen so far. :)
  • Danimal5981
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Well, all of your penalties looked well taken, honestly. THe one that got saved, well, the keeper just got to the right direction. Not much you could do about it.
    Knowing that you only could hope that they would kick one in the middle, there's no reason to be ashamed about the result.

About the videos, I used to be a fan of them and I used to watch more videos last year... I even did some in my FIFA 16 career, but now I don't have the time to producevideos anymore. I hardly have the time to watch them, in certain days.
    So sorry but again I don't watch every video of yours, although I must admit I liked toe ones I've seen so far. :)

Again, please stop apologizing :) - it wasn't an accusation to anyone. I like writing better anyway...
    I3eCEfv.png
  • Danimal5981
    67HUIlk.png
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Great to see you pull ahead by five now and glad to see you bring Anita back too. :)
  • Chip
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't let the league slip now
  • ale85bg
    Love to see Anita back there... And LOL, what are Feyenoord doing? :joy:
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Sad to see Ajax out of Europe. Considering the circumstances with the control on the goalkeeper. .. what else you could have done?

Anyway... the league definitely go in the right direction. Feyenoord can't keep track and you start having a comfortable gap with a few games to be played.

About the video topic. I like them and I do them myself in my story. It happens the same to me, but I like to produce them anyway. It is true that they slow down the stories though. A solution may be to do them in important matches... just to say an example. Obviusly, it is your choice. :)
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anita noooo I mean yes. :(

Got a great lead at the top now. Don't let it slip!
  • Danimal5981
    IcRLlQQ.png

afpiOve.png
  • subpop
    Great! You survived to a bad day in attack (the possession was huge!) to get the 3 points in the last minute. It is almost done.

Any difficult fixture in the last 5 games?
  • Chip
    Don't let it slip
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Good to see another couple good wins despite some problematic offense in the last match. Keep up the winning form :)
  • Virtual_K
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ajax showing their pedigree with those league wins. They may be out of Europe now, but it's looking like they'll be back in next season as league champions. :)
  • Wyojasond
    13319 posts Has That Special Something
    Tough to fall out of Europe like that, but the team continues to impress in the league. Finally getting a bit of a gap now.
  • ale85bg
    Glad to see you grab that late win against PEC Zwolle, a draw could've influenced your morale in a bad way for the next matches... While a win obtained in that way will surely boost it even more. :)
  • Danimal5981
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Glad to see you grab that late win against PEC Zwolle, a draw could've influenced your morale in a bad way for the next matches...

Yes, but it was NEC, not PEC ;) lots of Dutch people make the same mishap. And then there is also NAC to add to the confusion :p
  • Danimal5981
    BLxFVgV.png
  • Danimal5981
    TiICUox.png
  • subpop
    It is done! One point away!
  • Chip
    Don't want to celebrate the title yet, but you've basically got it in the bag
  • ale85bg
    The title is one point away... You almost made it!
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    JowXHAX.png

d4yLZkJ.png

JogMYVM.png
  • Danimal5981
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    EXvWRuT.png

fDhPCS8.png

YCWH8eO.png
  • JamieC
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Champions!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    Announcing this story WILL go into season 2.
    But I'm also planning on starting a second story...
    Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited March 2017
    Congratulations on completely running away with the title by the end, that was a great season! Excited to see what you do with your second story as well as this one continuing. :)
  • Chip
    That ended up being a huge title win, great stuff.
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just catching up brilliant to win the league well done and well deserved Ajax are back