The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ajax [Not active - closed]

Comments

• Wyojasond
    13317 posts Has That Special Something
    Really like the journal graphic B)
  • Danimal5981
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shame you couldn't get Huntelaar, but seemed like a busy window. Only other player I know anything about on there is Bacuna to be honest ^^ I think his versatility will be good for you.

Well, Ajax hardly ever buy known players, perhaps it's an older player returning to where he started. But Ajax is all about the Academy, or discovering the perks in the smaller football nations ;) - then grow them and sell them for big cash.

Only under Peter Bosz (in real life) and myself (in this career) we're aiming for the players who are a direct reinforcement, instead of someone who has to be nurtured to a certain level, so that the club finally can benefit.

@Wyojasond Thanks!

dF803KS.png
    B4eqZuW.png

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Yes! Another win!
    Too bad Feyenoord don't look like giving up... :unamused:
  • Wyojasond
    13317 posts Has That Special Something
    Another great win. Feyenord just won't let you run away with it though.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    No.... Feyenoord still there. Direct clash will be important to decide the season... and the games vs PSV... and the usual surprise here and there.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wins keep coming. Need to keep up the pace though with Feyenoord still hanging on.
  • Danimal5981
    Eredivisie, Matchday 19

4S1Ldte.png

Meo6INb.png
  • KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Solid keeper to have in a club. Quite good potential if I remember correctly, too!

Here's to many clean sheets!
  • Virtual_K
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team is doing well, and I guess that is a good goalkeeper signing, but honestly, I don't really know. :p

Your graphics and presentation are always top notch. I tend to look at everyone's stories on a regular basis (or at least those that put in an effort), but I can only manage to closely follow a few as I barely find the time to do even my own. I'll try harder. :)
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice signing. Great to be top of the table if you keep playing the way you are a gap will start to appear and the pressure on you will ease
  • Greenman019
    edited February 2017
    Another solid 1-0 win. Don't know much about the keeper tbh but I'm guessing he's a Krul replacement?
  • ale85bg
    Another three points to stay on top, and now you have the chance to virtually put the word 'end' to Feyenoord's title hopes... Keep it up man!
  • Danimal5981
    kgdgYyy.png
  • Danimal5981
    0VHblDS.png
  • Danimal5981
    rynXdnc.png
  • KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jørgensen's just an animal in the air.

Important to make that 1 point lead obsolete now!
  • Danimal5981
    REYw3cC.png

GjNWtE6.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited February 2017
    • Debut for Yvon Mvogo (GK) and Leandro Bacuna (RB)
    • Mitchell van Bergen (RW) came in as substitute
    • After having surpassed Ajax (+30) in points, Feyenoord (+31) now also have a better goal difference

nxP90Ic.png

2IEINd6.png
  • Greenman019
    Big win for Feyenoord :C Shame Traore has gone back as well.
  • Danimal5981
    edited February 2017
    Ajax first team squad, 2016/2017 (second half)

* = currently injured
    ZBTxmSm.png
    Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • Danimal5981
    Q3RHVk5.png
  • Danimal5981
    Recap: Dutch Cup, Ajax - FC Twente 0:2
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    The defeat vs Feyenoord in the league and the elimination in the Dutch Cup are a blow... critical moment in the season. It is important to get up soon.
  • Danimal5981
    subpop wrote: »
    The defeat vs Feyenoord in the league and the elimination in the Dutch Cup are a blow... critical moment in the season. It is important to get up soon.

Indeed - Ever since the winter break I'm struggling to find a solid line up and tactics. My defence isn't as impenetrable as before and up front my striker isn't scoring. So it's a dilemma: do I add a defender to lock things up at the back, or do I add something up front to increase chances for goals?....

I'm still looking for a good way in between the simple scoreboard and the template here above. So I might change that in one of the upcoming posts.
  • ale85bg
    NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! Not against Feyenoord! :cry:
    Don't give up man, the opposition is tough and now it's you trailing... But you can still do it! They can't keep winning forever, they MUST drop some points sooner or later!
  • Danimal5981
    afk0oeZ.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited February 2017
    Recap:
    Eredivisie Matchday 22
    HEERENVEEN - AJAX 0:0

• Virtual_K
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Consider this latest stretch as a test of character. Nothing has been decide yet and the league title is still there for the taking.
  • Danimal5981
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Consider this latest stretch as a test of character. Nothing has been decide yet and the league title is still there for the taking.

True, true. It's more mental than physical: I still have every chance of winning, but the feeling is that the ease of the first season half has completely vanished and I didn't manage to pull a gap in points.

Real test comes in a now playing PSV (3rd), Twente away (kicked me out of the Cup, kept me at 0-0 at home), then Vitesse (4th) and AZ (5th), with Europa League final 32 against Olympiacos in between....
    J7GY5ze.png
  • Danimal5981
    Recap:
    Eredivisie Matchday 23
    WILLEM II- AJAX 1:2