How do you beat these guys?

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
So I'm looking for a little advice for WL games. I come up against a similar type defender quite often it seems. It's the guy who has Kante in his midfield and he just controls him and runs you down from behind spamming the tackle button over and over and somehow never committing a foul. Oh, and in case some weren't aware, Kante is the fastest player in the game. I think it's far too easy to just run up to someone and spam the tackle button, even if you're behind them, and win the ball back. Remember when if you hit the tackle button when you were behind someone it would be a foul? Anyways, What's the best way to get around these guys? Just go down the wings and forget the middle?

Comments

• CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    Lt + passing
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Go on the wings, surely wingers should be fast enough to not be catched by a CM
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Go on the wings, surely wingers should be fast enough to not be catched by a CM

This is the way but with button lag and terrible 1st touches Kante will still catch you even if you switch the play
  • BcfcDale88
    3727 posts National Call-Up
    Wait for Kante to commit pass it round him little in side one-twos does the trick for me I've changed my game to that to passing more and at more angles and it's working the way defending is at the moment it's so easy to get to there goal within 5 one-two passes