Cant see all my friends on friendly seasons and leaderboards on FUT

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
This is a trouble I have been experiencing since FIFA 15....when I'm going to send a friend the invitation to play a friendly I can't see all my friends.... is just show some of them ( I have realized that the friends shown are the first ones I have as friends on Xbox, like 7 years ago)..y just see like 10 friends of 40 that are the ones who play FIFA.....

The same happens when I go to leaderboards on FUT and in the leaderboards of FUT champions... it just show some of them and not all..... it always shows the same, 10 of 40..... my oldest friend

What I always did was to restart FIFA and that used to work, but from 2 weeks ago It even doesn't work.....

I have tried restart my modem/router, erase cache from Xbox, restart Xbox with 10 seconds, etc......

I don't want to erase some friends.....

Any solution?

Comments

• Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    I have the same issue. Would be great if someone could tell me too haha
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited January 2017
    This FIFA is amazing.... worst FIFA Online I have ever played (play online since
    FIFA 08 and haven't stop) and I don't want to play no more online seasons, no more FUT champions......( I get bored in manager mode) and the only thing I want to do is play with friends and I CANT DO THAT, is amazing!!!

Contacted with ea support and they just said that check my internet connection..... the are not helpful in nothing....

FUCKKK THANKS FOR NOTHING EA
  • Rubenr_rs
    Up

Help please :(
  • sajarbocs
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    i had the same issue not long ago. i know this sounds crazy but i had to delete like 50 of my firends then they started showing up all of them and haven't had a problem since.
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    sajarbocs wrote: »
    i had the same issue not long ago. i know this sounds crazy but i had to delete like 50 of my firends then they started showing up all of them and haven't had a problem since.

Did you have to delete the friends you couldn't see then add them again or did you just delete friends you don't play with to make space?
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited January 2017
    Heppers wrote: »
    sajarbocs wrote: »

Did you have to delete the friends you couldn't see then add them again or did you just delete friends you don't play with to make space?

same...help please
  • Rubenr_rs
    Help
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16714 posts World Class
    I had it and solved it last week.

i had about 120 friends and removed about half of whom i never speak to...it now shows all the rest and seems fine.