The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How is this even possible???

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
k8xTtCu.jpg

Don't give me bs like "he scored more than you, learn how to finish" etc.

There's something more to it than that. This just isn't fair. Pack weight isn't the only thing EA should admit to...

Comments

• SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well it all depends if you had lag or your game didn't feel right, or he could just be much better, but having said that, how many tines do we beat people who we are much better than with that score?...not many!

When we get a score like this i'm saying something ain't right.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Clinical
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    You probably had to play an AI defense that performed miracles and your guys didn't. Happens
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    How have you let someone who had 36% possession in 9 times? You need to look at yourself first.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    SSSplendid wrote: »
    Well it all depends if you had lag or your game didn't feel right, or he could just be much better, but having said that, how many tines do we beat people who we are much better than with that score?...not many!

When we get a score like this i'm saying something ain't right.

Game was perfectly fine, if it wasn't I wouldn't have scored three, I can barely score during a laggy game.

Something ain't right for sure.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    How have you let someone who had 36% possession in 9 times? You need to look at yourself first.

Combination of counter attacks and his attackers just ghosting through my centre backs.
  • One person has the ball alot but doesnt do much with it

One person makes use of the ball for the limited of time they do have it? >:)
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    some games, all their goals just go in.
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Git gud m8
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you go AFK?
  • fitz88
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    k8xTtCu.jpg

Don't give me bs like "he scored more than you, learn how to finish" etc.

There's something more to it than that. This just isn't fair. Pack weight isn't the only thing EA should admit to...

He scored more than you. Learn how to finish.
  • A5B
    3064 posts National Call-Up
    smash_up wrote: »
    some games, all their goals just go in.

Yeah that's typically what happens when a goal is scored
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Possession means ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all if you don't do anything with it. 4 shots on target with 64% possession is laughable.
  • Nokesy28
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    Rick wrote: »
    Possession means **** all if you don't do anything with it. 4 shots on target with 64% possession is laughable.

• GENM
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Xtc wrote: »
    You probably had to play an AI defense that performed miracles and your guys didn't. Happens

Ai defending is the most overused word on this forum. You still need to do a butload of defending yourself.(Placement+Timing) 'Something doesn't go well, ''ah well its prob his AI defending''. 9 out of 9 is pure class if you ask me. Especially if all of them shots end up in goals.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Were you playing a 4321 sweat side? I batter them but get caught out by ridiculously accurate through balls on the counter attack all the time.