The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

price fixing

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
what a joke
thats why this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ should be forbidden!

a 60* bronze player for 2k! Well done mf

Comments

  • Lol mad?
  • Scaffade
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    You wouldn't be crying if you had said players and was selling them at 2k a pop.
    Think ahead next time and fill you club up with players that may come in handy at some point in the game
  • SanderFC
    2901 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like supply and demand
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol mad?

    not really, as a pack only is kinda hard to complete this sbcs
    better then be a coin slave

    cheers
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Scaffade wrote: »
    You wouldn't be crying if you had said players and was selling them at 2k a pop.
    Think ahead next time and fill you club up with players that may come in handy at some point in the game

    the point is not to make coins, but complete the sbc
    i dont care for coins in this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    i think ea did this sbcs for traders, really
  • Scaffade
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    You choose to do pack only knowing it would be hard.
    No need to make a thread up crying
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Sounds like supply and demand

    is insane to pay 20k for a bronze team, and 4k on a gold non-rare team.
    just bs
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hyundai players are a bit expensive
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Sounds like supply and demand

    is insane to pay 20k for a bronze team, and 4k on a gold non-rare team.
    just bs

    My OP bronze team was worth roughly 135k.
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    Scaffade wrote: »
    You choose to do pack only knowing it would be hard.
    No need to make a thread up crying

    there a few player whos really enjoy to do this, open packs is fun
    but because some coin slaves its not possible

    ea should adjust the pr for bronze/silver players

    traders are just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the sbc point
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Sounds like supply and demand

    is insane to pay 20k for a bronze team, and 4k on a gold non-rare team.
    just bs

    My OP bronze team was worth roughly 135k.

    you think its fair? doubt it
Sign In or Register to comment.