The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

My wish for FIFA 18

FallXFire
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
Please just remake FIFA 16. Was clearly the best FIFA since 13. 15 was too defensive and boring like this one. Except 17 is even more defensive and boring and way more assisted.

Above all; STOP changing the game. I don't want you to add moves or take them away. Players spend years learning this **** and it is impossibly frustrating to relearn the game and rewrite all your habits every year.

Everything I learned to do last year in FIFA I just need to unlearn and if anything I would have been better off not having years of trained reflex finesse shots biting me in the **** because EA decided OP low driven shots are the only way you can score 90% of the time now.

Such **** BS; "let's make whatever new feature we just added OP as hell every year and just when you learn to use It we nerf it into the ground so it screws you up more than it helps.

I'm sick to **** of EA and how the can't not screw up the game every second of every day.
STOP Giving those evil sobs a dime.

Comments

• Lmao if 18 is even remotely close to 16 its not being bought. 16 was easily the worst fifa ever.
  • FallXFire
    edited January 2017
    Lmao if 18 is even remotely close to 16 its not being bought. 16 was easily the worst fifa ever.

You must be high off paint.

Clearly 16 was better than 17 and 15 unless you think defensive boring play where players dribbling like they are under water they are so slow is good gameplay. 17 is assisted to hell so that no one gets open space ever. you play against AI's ability to fill up space in FIFA 17 more than you ever do against any player. FIFA 15 was just everyone sitting deep in their own half. FIFA 14 was everybody and their grandma doing cross field lob passes to the wingers.

EVERY goal in FIFA 17 looks like some EAids BS. There are never any impressive goals in this game anymore. I used to be impressed by opponents goals; never anymore and it's down to the way the game is played. Gameplay is always this slow grinding tedious crap in FIFA 17. Win or lose. It all feels like random garbage with script and AI deciding every aspect.

In Every other FIFA just but the way a player dribbled across the field you could tell how good a FIFA player they were. Skill was evident win or lose in the gameplay of past FIFAs.

Now you watch twitch and every player looks exactly the same. Skill has been taken out of dribbling 1000%.

Btw there are also less twitch streamers and viewers on FIFA this year and the steamers themselves look so unhappy this year. The only ones still twitch steaming FIFA anymore is peope who think if it as their job and they clearly hate the game compared to past fifas also by how they all looked pissed off and rage 5 times as much as the last 2 years combined.

Never has FIFA been reduced to such simplistic stupid controls either; skill moves suck now and it's mostly **** LT+ RT dribbling and wiggle the stick around. Oh and abuse low driven shot is the only way to score 80% of the time. So screw you for having built a reflex finesse shot for 5 years.

Sick of how they change the game for the sake of changing it while it only ever get LESS fun and more frustrating.
    Post edited by FallXFire on
  • FallXFire
    edited January 2017
    Oh and btw; FIX YOUR GOD DAMN BUTTON DELAY. Super nintendos had half the button delay your BS game has you incompetent greedy slime balls.
  • Warnerdavid
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Clearly the real issue EA has with all the fifas (playing since 2010) has been stamina. This yr addressed it by increasing the size of the pitch per stride.. stamina and fatigue still are way out of whack. To many can sprint and press for 80 mins straight IRL thats probably like 12 mins of sprinting. Need to address sprint bar, its refill and overall stamina bar
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    My hope would be that EA show some actual commitment to refining the gameplay (how about AI players actually performing based on supposed ratings and not as clones who all play superhuman defense?) or replace some of the design team members withnew people who seem capable and/or willing to improve certain aspects of gameplay (for me the big issue the is totally inadequate refereeing and ridiculous tackling), and EA for once show a real commitment to improving infrastructure. I don't suspect either will happen, though, so long as EA continues to dominate market share.
  • LoPo9
    958 posts Professional
    Wishes for FIFA 18:

1. No formation changes or subs before halftime. Why? It's unrealistic to change formation or sub before half.

2. Consistency. One match, my team will be fluid and passes are realistic. Next match, my guys can face one way and bomb it perfectly 30 yards the other way. Next match, my guys can't make a simple 10 yard pass where he's facing.

3. The major SBC's from league or other special ones should have unique chemistry. For example - if SBC Giovinco represents all MLS, then he should have a hyperlink with all MLS players not just Toronto or MLS Italians.

4. Find a way to drive down prices. Nobody wants to play Ronaldo every match, but I would rather have that than never be able to afford him without finding a loophole in the game.

5. Create two divisions to Weekend League. If it's 40 matches, make it to where there is a division for those who won 20 matches or more and one for those who didn't. So you'd have 3 "divisions" of players - the ones who can't even qualify for WL, the guys who can qualify but don't win a majority of their matches and the guys who should be playing with the best of the best.
  • LEFT_FOOTER
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Player switching needs to go back to whatever mechanic they used in FIFA 09/10/11/12 . Been broken and random ever since.
  • FallXFire
    edited January 2017
    Player switching needs to go back to whatever mechanic they used in FIFA 09/10/11/12 . Been broken and random ever since.

This too among many other things mentioned above.
  • robbcfc
    65 posts Park Captain
    We're not relearning how to play the game each year we're having to do it like 2-3 times a year because of s*** patches that solve one thing by f****** up 2 others
  • FallXFire
    robbcfc wrote: »
    We're not relearning how to play the game each year we're having to do it like 2-3 times a year because of s*** patches that solve one thing by f****** up 2 others

This3.